Ooking For Party - Gang , Club , To Kill Time In Chiangmai -- Starting A Supper Club

Ta22

I been sleeping really late and get real restless at night ,

so i am starting a supper club .

anyone who don't sleep at night .

Have your own transoport .

- stay around town .

let meet up for some food and chit chat the night away .

- anyone keen do leave some form of contact .

what a boring night . need to go out .

- stay around town .

If you are so bored,why do you not spend some of your leisure time improving your spelling and language skills?

i would if i enjoy english as much as you maybe :o

let just say english is not importance to me .

- so do pardon me if my english is not up to yours or anyone standard .

and i got to say my spelling is on the down side .

- anyway - just looking for people to go hang out with supper party , drink , club ,

if i am looking for a teacher i would let you know ok .

-

- i'm asking again -

Anyone having sleepless night , male or female dose not matter .

have own transport , wanna hang out , go cafe , eat out at roadside store . drive around in city

, beer , watch a movie . just killing time at the same time trying to widen my social circle .

- anyway - just looking for people to go hang out with supper party , drink , club ,

-

- i'm asking again -

have own transport , wanna hang out , go cafe , eat out at roadside store . drive around in city

, beer , watch a movie . just killing time at the same time trying to widen my social circle .

South is better.

I’ve heard that there are a lot people talking and partying all night every night.

Go south and enjoy.

-

- i'm asking again -

South is better.

I’ve heard that there are a lot people talking and partying all night every night.

Go south and enjoy.

It takes all sorts ya gotta admit. We had this guy in our condo block who would stay up until around 07.00 and then go to bed and then complain about the noise. I said to him "xbcvn" it's you that is out of sync with the rest of the world. His girlfriend was getting up just as he was going to bed. She wasn't at all happy about the situation as she had to play with herself rather than go crazy.

And to top it all off he suffered from Tourretes Syndrome. He was a real character. God only knows just where he is now. I do know that she ditched him and has gotten herself a regular boyfriend who sleeps regular hours. She was a bit of OK too. Came from Chiangmai as well as it happens.

wow surpsie that this thread had turn into a whole new topic .

i am a night person which mean i usually sleep in the morning about 6-7 am till late noon about 3-4pm

but if needed i do sleep early and wake up early .

-

- so hard to find any groupy or people whp sleep late and is all bored and willing to go out at night .

back in singapore - i basically go out everynight - just log in and ask a few stranger out for supper .

is common and this way you make alot of friends .

here seem like people is either lazy or is long asleep .

- real boring night . in chiangmai .

i am a night person which mean i usually sleep in the morning about 6-7 am till late noon about 3-4pm

-

- so hard to find any groupy or people whp sleep late and is all bored and willing to go out at night .

back in singapore - i basically go out everynight - just log in and ask a few stranger out for supper .

Wow,

Let's see, you don't work.....

Stay up all night and when you sleep, you sleep the day away!

And you have the balls to call us who live in Chiangmai LAZY!

SamSpEt said it quite well, Go South, Way South back to Singapore!

well i am not here to pick words non choose what i should carfully say .

Lazy anot is really not my problem .

as for me .

just looking for party people to hang out .

seem like there is not much here .

- i enjoy sleeping away my days as is hot and i don't see much going around there same place since.

i choose the night for simple reason i love driving , and is cooling .

so far i only get weird reply .. who is dying to judge another person whom there had never met .

When i said LAZY - i was simply refer to people who can come out . at night . but choose to slack at home even when there have the option .

to make it more clear only those who enjoy stayinhg awake at night . or is really hyper and can't sleep . are the people i am looking for .

-

Usual place of hang out . would be .

Warmup , some local club , late night drive around town . 20-30km out of town .

sometime i drive to lampang just for fun if anyone is keen .

like i said i am not here to find foe . if you have notthing better to said . why not keep it to yourself . i am so tired of people who is lots of words but when really meet up is as slient as a wooden stick .

i enjoy talking all kinda topic . open minded people . just t kill time .

i met alot of people this way online on diffrent forum .

- between all ages is ok with me . i enjoy meeting people young and old of both gender .

i don't choose friends .

i do enjoy movie . design, looking for good food ( prefer cheap and good food )

just to make it clear -

only people who is open minded , out to meet new friends ,

causal , considerate . easy going .

- i have Car Meeting now and then where we drive car around town . about 8-10 cars . sometime .

as well as photography as and when we get enough head count .

night is usually . party , drinking ( mostly beer ) looking for good food around club and bars,

anyone trying to find friends and wnana kill some time at night .

feel free to reply .

i speak , english , chinese , thai , and a little japanese ,

my transport is motorcycle and cars .

type of music i listen to , jazz , basanova , trance , hip hop ,

-

maybe i am looking at the wrong place for party goer here . but then again

never try never know .

and thanks for the reply and post so far.. not very constructive but interesting to have a peep into someone else life .

never get angry with someone you don't even know . cos you never know if that someone can be your firends or foe yet .

i enjoy friendly debate . on any topic . but my spelling really suck . so if you wanna have a debate on any topic .if we can find one which we disgaree upon would be nice to chat it out over a coffee meeting and exchange some view .

anyway if anyone have any question . or ponder this or that about me or some words which do not please you . feel free to ask me . whahah this is becoming some kinda finger workout for me to type junk ..

have a nice days . and like i said i am just bored and looking for program for myself . to kill time .

i

dude, don`t worry about the people who come on here just to take the p1ss.

there`s always some.

But maybe some of these same people, adn many others, are not so bad.

But you gotta remember most people like to meet new friends the old fashioned way.

Go to a bar or, take a tour, and meet somebody. Social situations.

I know I would prefer to make friends this way. not on the internet.

But that`s just me, and I live very very very far away.

well open minded for a start for me would be someone with little topic restiction and also with respect of others in some way .

i am not looking for some erotic topic or new way to find god .

-

how would you put " Open minded " in yuor words ?

would be fun to hear and see if i am there

i been online maybe about 10 years . maybe more .

use to be on relay chat room when i am a kids . lot of meeting . lot of stranger meeting strange. in group .

sorry i prefer group meeting - i come across all kinda weird people ,

all kinda excuse

. i don;t hang out at Local Bars but rather thai style bar instead .

i enjoy 45-55 baht a large bottle of beer .

not those 70-90 baht for a small bottle .

ther eis tons of place with nice good music and reasonable prices .

i prefer to more or less chit chat online first . rather then go alone to hunt for friends at a bar .

anyway . welcome all kinda of possiblity to have new friends .

Healthy freedom from prejudice because of me first a little restiction of the topic and in a some way of the other point it is someone.

As for me sensuality the topic new method God is found, you have not searched. How “freedom from prejudice” you put in your word? Whether or not you hear that, I am there, it is the pleasure which is seen.

The online I where perhaps there are approximately 10 years. It is many perhaps. I use although I at the time of the child is a relay panic room. Lot of assembly. Lot of strange stranger assembly. Group? Regrettable I like group meeting, - I just a little the incomprehensible people, come across to the explanation of all types entirely. I do not pass the time with the local stick, but some tie style prohibits in substituting. I like good 45-55 too 1 these beer enjoy the baht . No 70-90 the baht for bottle where those which are not are small.

There is a large number of the place of splendidly good music and fair price. As for me of mainly or, in the chat less chit first you like the online. Then somewhat, searching the friend with the stick go independently. Just a little welcome possiblity everything because in any case, it has new friend. I see want you.

Healthy freedom from prejudice because of me first a little restiction of the topic and in a some way of the other point it is someone.

As for me sensuality the topic new method God is found, you have not searched. How “freedom from prejudice” you put in your word? Whether or not you hear that, I am there, it is the pleasure which is seen.

The online I where perhaps there are approximately 10 years. It is many perhaps. I use although I at the time of the child is a relay panic room. Lot of assembly. Lot of strange stranger assembly. Group? Regrettable I like group meeting, - I just a little the incomprehensible people, come across to the explanation of all types entirely. I do not pass the time with the local stick, but some tie style prohibits in substituting. I like good 45-55 too 1 these beer enjoy the baht . No 70-90 the baht for bottle where those which are not are small.

There is a large number of the place of splendidly good music and fair price. As for me of mainly or, in the chat less chit first you like the online. Then somewhat, searching the friend with the stick go independently. Just a little welcome possiblity everything because in any case, it has new friend. I see want you.

This guy's vocabulary is WAY too good for an Aussie.

The mystery is where he really comes from! :o

-

I'm in s'pore, is it easy to ask a few stranger out for supper?...hrmm,,beat me... anyway with common interest, hobby, club/associate member is common to meet up. Well, any interesting happening keep us inform : )

well let see where this go ,

when there is a large enough follow up or someone . take the interest .

well i am alway free at night , between 11pm till 4-5 am . if anyone is keen to meet up .

i do wake up arund 4-5 pm . so the eaely part of the night i am also free.

that aus guy do type in interesting way . even hard for me to understand but then again .

is his choice .

talking baout common hobby .

let see,, i have so much hobby which i had not been doing .

i like people watching , photography , cooking , travelling , driving , classic car, research on production of all kinda stuff, watching movie . making friends , and many more .. whahha

HONG . where you from ?

well let see where this go ,

when there is a large enough follow up or someone . take the interest .

well i am alway free at night , between 11pm till 4-5 am . if anyone is keen to meet up .

i do wake up arund 4-5 pm . so the eaely part of the night i am also free.

that aus guy do type in interesting way . even hard for me to understand but then again .

is his choice .

talking baout common hobby .

let see,, i have so much hobby which i had not been doing .

i like people watching , photography , cooking , travelling , driving , classic car, research on production of all kinda stuff, watching movie . making friends , and many more .. whahha

HONG . where you from ?

"that aus guy do type in interesting way" He do don't he just. (and I've been in Australia too, but their not all like that there) I think that you and him would be great mates. :o

why so hard to be diffrent when all our shit smell .

whhaah great mate anot .. is of cos i woun't knwo till i met him .

not alot of people get along well with others .

anyway . still pondering any car driver who love driving at night and also hanging out at cafe or thai tyle acol bar .

anyway . still pondering any car driver who love driving at night and also hanging out at cafe or thai tyle acol bar .

Privately I do not think of that it is the genuine person very. I like me simply think of that urine is really taken, from the member of the forum of visa of the tie. You read in visa of the tie which because there are those lines is made so in the pleasure it contributes so many there are people who are easy to be swindled. You have known part very takes that seriously. As for me as for everything really for driving we would like to connect in the night, the fearful bit you sound, can do thing dangerously.

Privately I do not think of that it is the genuine person very. I like me simply think of that urine is really taken, from the member of the forum of visa of the tie. You read in visa of the tie which because there are those lines is made so in the pleasure it contributes so many there are people who are easy to be swindled. You have known part very takes that seriously. As for me as for everything really for driving we would like to connect in the night, the fearful bit you sound, can do thing dangerously.

I am not sure whether the originator is genuine or not. BUT, now, if the said person happened to be a young asttractive female you might just have a taker here :o

The old adage "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" springs to mind.

No need to read or post in this thread if you don't have anything nice to say.

but you just posted! what was nice?

anyway, TA22, you are obviously a brave and friendly person

I am amazed at the negative, almost aggressive, replies to your initial post

hope you meet some like-minded people (not me, I love sleeping at night)

Ta22, the best thing to do is get out there and meet people that keep the same social hours as you.

It seems most here that have replied, dont go out during the hours you do. I would suggest starting out at a few restaurants and bars that open late and taking it from there.

I prefer to be at home by 1am due to the crazies and drunks out after 2am

- stay around town .

Cut down on the amphetimines and or coffee and get up early and smell the flowers. then you will meet with the enlightened and start to see the light (literally).. Or watch all of the "Star wars" or "Lord of the rings" films to realise that darkness only brings suffering and pain... Or if you are some chicky babe then i am coming. Where and when...(kidding moderators, dont have a cow)..