Chonburi post office boss under fire for viral sexual harassment video

webfact

VIDEO:

Post office boss under fire for viral sexual harassment video
By Coconuts Bangkok

sh.jpg

CHONBURI: -- Thailand Post has taken action against a Chonburi office boss after a video of him sexually harassing a female employee went viral yesterday.

Head of Pla Soi Post Office, Pakkawat Kilapak, 58, has been transferred to the provincial postal bureau after CCTV footage of him inappropriately touching a female employee was posted online.

The footage, dated Aug. 17, was posted on Facebook yesterday with the caption: “This high-ranking bureaucrat at Pla Soi Post Office has sexually harassed, bullied and threatened his employees many times.”

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/08/28/video-post-office-boss-under-fire-viral-sexual-harassment-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-08-28

To me it looks like she's giving him a BJ. He must be very stupid when he knows aout CCTV cameras installed, maybe he thought they were not working.

Edited by balo

When confronted by the media, he claimed he was only, "joking with the employee as he normally did because he thought of her as a family member."

I think it's time to visit his family and see how many of them report being butt-slapped and fondled.

Just another example of the Thai "injustice" system...

If you are a member of the establishment...you get transferred...

Actually this happens in the west also , just not so openly .

I've heard about quite a few politicians and MPs that suddenly move a step down the ladder after sexual assaults and harassment .

Dosent these women have a bf or husband that could give this ba$tard a visit since the authorities is unable to give him some punishment other than a transfer blink.png ... ?

Hmmmmm...Yes....visions of Baseball Bats come to mind....

What is it with Thailand that they love to transfer bad people, and not arrest them, i bet if a Thai criminal raped another Thai criminal in jail they would transfer him to another jail, Thailand the land of transfers

Because arrest and jail would royally bugger up his pension?

What is it with Thailand that they love to transfer bad people, and not arrest them, i bet if a Thai criminal raped another Thai criminal in jail they would transfer him to another jail, Thailand the land of transfers

Because arrest and jail would royally bugger up his pension?

Hence the old saying, Money Number One.

To me it looks like she's giving him a BJ. He must be very stupid when he knows aout CCTV cameras installed, maybe he thought they were not working.

Look at the recorded video in the Coconuts link.

Pakkawat believes one of his employees posted the video to discredit him because they don’t like him.

I bet they don't he is a pig, and a bully.

i guess someone could mistakenly imagine that by just looking at the picture and not seeing the video.

I am not defending this peice of crap but if they arrested everyone that did some thing wrong the jails would be full. There is no justice for victims here unless the perp is a foriegner who can pay. They should just sack this bloke & never give him a reference.

I've heard about quite a few politicians and MPs that suddenly move a step down the ladder after sexual assaults and harassment .

In the UK paedos get to be lords and even PM's.

In the UK paedos get to be lords and even PM's.

Some get to spend their dotage in jail too.