Pick a mix candy in Pattaya?

Dellie

So for the last few months I have found myself craving some European style "pick a mix" candy where you put together a custom bag from a big selection of treats. There are a few places available in Bangkok (Emporium, IKEA, etc) but as of yet the urge has not reached a level where Im prepared to drive that far just for candy (I live in Ban Chang). So for all you old Pattaya sailors, do you know of any shop in Patts that has it?

I know there was a shop that tried it for like a month but that was 7 years ago . Any current info would be greatly appreciated!

There was a pick 'n' mix shop in Big C North Pattaya. It closed a year or so ago. Couldn't make it pay. It isn't all bad news though, one opened in Tuk Com. Ground floor. Perhaps someone can confirm it is still open. I haven't been in for a couple of months. Only a stall, not a shop.

There was a pick 'n' mix shop in Big C North Pattaya. It closed a year or so ago. Couldn't make it pay. It isn't all bad news though, one opened in Tuk Com. Ground floor. Perhaps someone can confirm it is still open. I haven't been in for a couple of months. Only a stall, not a shop.

Thx, I will check it out.

Was still there last week, ground floor

when I was in Tuk Com

Was still there last week, ground floor

when I was in Tuk Com

thanks