Thai army chief says Bangkok bomb suspect revealed three other accomplices

webfact

I would have had the answers on day one Only need blow torch metal bucket with trap door and a rat. Tie suspect down on table place bucket on stomach with trap door up show him rat. Open trap door Never had to go past that.

You know I would be careful boasting about your exploits as a torturer. Especially in this part of the world. It's not beyond the bounds of possibilities that someone, or a relative of someone that you and your mates tortured all those years ago might come looking for you.

That's before we consider the utter repugnance of boasting about having been a torturer.

You mean you don't think it was a surplus diet of T.V.'s Fast & Furious?

Maybe mate - he has boasted about his ummh, "interrogation techniques" (whilst he claims to have been serving in Vietnam) before. Of course he may be a serial fantasist - a sort of Walter Mitty on steroids. True or false, it is really sad that he needs to boast about it.

Maybe he wrote the names for them.

Would be really interesting if the arrest warrants were issued for M. Mouse, D. Duck & W. Coyote........................rolleyes.gif

Hope the names are proof read first to avoid possible misdirection.

I would have had the answers on day one Only need blow torch metal bucket with trap door and a rat. Tie suspect down on table place bucket on stomach with trap door up show him rat. Open trap door Never had to go past that.

You watch to many movies and TV series

I do not believe you or that he revealed anything

What I do believe is that the building manager was suspicious and called it in... You followed up and decided to sweep other apartments.. He would not talk to you it will not help or benefit his outcome in any way I are sure

I have lost faith and see the Thai Police still not changing there ways with the public.. So the Army has not rocked there hunger to eat

2 fast 2 furious..... not even an obscure movie reference. But in any event, when the guy starts blabbing in whatever language, who's going to do the interpreting?

Edited by lamyai3

Reveals accomplices but not his nationality.

Contrary to what some are posting it has been reported that Thais were involved and the Thai just happens to be a Muslem female.

I said this in another post - whileworking in Bangkok, I had two employees that had ben working together for over 15 years, while talking to one of them she happened to mention the other man: "Oh, he's not Thai, he's a Muslim from Pattani" I tried to explain to het that he is indeed Thai, but she wouldn't relent , kept saying "everybodt here knows he is not Thai, he is a Muslim"

so in effect, the rose colored sunglasses are on when the say "No Thai Could be Involved, only a Muslim which are not Thai"

thats their mindset wai2.gif

Reveals accomplices but not his nationality.

Contrary to what some are posting it has been reported that Thais were involved and the Thai just happens to be a Muslem female.

I said this in another post - whileworking in Bangkok, I had two employees that had ben working together for over 15 years, while talking to one of them she happened to mention the other man: "Oh, he's not Thai, he's a Muslim from Pattani" I tried to explain to het that he is indeed Thai, but she wouldn't relent , kept saying "everybodt here knows he is not Thai, he is a Muslim"

so in effect, the rose colored sunglasses are on when the say "No Thai Could be Involved, only a Muslim which are not Thai"

thats their mindset wai2.gif

Kind of makes one wonder what category the rest of us are in.

You know I would be careful boasting about your exploits as a torturer. Especially in this part of the world. It's not beyond the bounds of possibilities that someone, or a relative of someone that you and your mates tortured all those years ago might come looking for you.

That's before we consider the utter repugnance of boasting about having been a torturer.

You mean you don't think it was a surplus diet of T.V.'s Fast & Furious?

Maybe mate - he has boasted about his ummh, "interrogation techniques" (whilst he claims to have been serving in Vietnam) before. Of course he may be a serial fantasist - a sort of Walter Mitty on steroids. True or false, it is really sad that he needs to boast about it.

Can't really say, maybe it came with a blow job........ thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif