The Pride Condo - behind Avenue 2ndRoad

JHolmesJr

Anyone got anything to say about this place .... I love the location and its lowrise shape.

Wonder if anyone who lives here can comment on the overall experience....space, ease of rental....id rather stay in a place like this than a hotel....

Once again, just crap responses from those that shouldn't. I have several friends that stay there, and have seen several of the rooms. I like the Pride. Large, well decorated, very nice condo's. Good security, great location in Pattaya. About 20K - 25K per month. Many are over 70 sm. If I move, that is where I would go.

Once again, just crap responses from those that shouldn't. I have several friends that stay there, and have seen several of the rooms. I like the Pride. Large, well decorated, very nice condo's. Good security, great location in Pattaya. About 20K - 25K per month. Many are over 70 sm. If I move, that is where I would go.

Thanks Stoli that is the quality of response I was looking for….I love this place from the outside since it looks so nondescript but I had an inkling that it would be a bit old school on the inside…in a nice way…high ceilings, larger spaces etc….

It is clearly not as popular as, say the view talay 6 etc….where would one find rental listings for a place such as this? The real estate shops that dot pattaya…or online?

And is it more of a long term rental place….I rarely stay for a month but 2-3 weeks sounds do-able.

Many thanks for your time.

Wait until the next heavy rainfall,that will get you moving out for a few months

There is not a rainfall problem there at all and never has been...why respond with an out and out lie?

NO? those flooded electric transformers couple of years ago,knocking out power there for months. Just get your facts together before posting

Wait until the next heavy rainfall,that will get you moving out for a few months

There is not a rainfall problem there at all and never has been...why respond with an out and out lie?

NO? those flooded electric transformers couple of years ago,knocking out power there for months. Just get your facts together before posting

Did a lot of damage to to all the vehicles parked underneath,all flooded,tons of damaged wood etc shifted from the place.

Only saving grace for that place is no heavy rain...as yet

Archived