Visa applications for Thai Embassy in London

I'm a British Citizen and I've applied for a triple entry Visa at the Thai Embassy in London by post.

Due to unknown reasons and the response 'it got lost temporarily in the process', my application has yet to be processed at the Embassy. After a concerned phone call, they have found my application and have begun processing it. I have a flight back to Bangkok from London on 8th September (next Tuesday).

Has anyone had any experience applying for a Visa at the Thai Embassy in London? Do they send the passport back via Special Delivery? Do they usually process and send out via post on the same day?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Edited by tomdallimore

From their website:

Each applicant must pay an extra £10 on top of the visa fee for the postage to cover the return of passport UNLESS STAMPED ADDRESS ENVELOPE IS INCLUDED- MUST BE SIGNED FOR DELIVERY (STANDARD ROYAL MAIL NOT ACCEPTED)

As I recall they were pretty quick in processing my one. Under a week.

Thanks for the reply.

I noticed the requirement for £10, which I enclosed, but it makes no mention as to why type of postage they use. For example, next day delivery?

They use the secure next day delivery (cant remember the name of the service) I posted mine on a Monday morning and got it back on the Thursday.