I hope u appreciate my driving skills?

kannot

Nothing to do with the rain or your car skidding, but why were you overtaking without knowing what was in front of the car in front of you?

I like living on the edge, I was also naked from the neck down and displaying my Thai style overtaking skills for other Thais to look on in awe.................or it was just a dual carriageway?? I like the first explanation betterlaugh.png

Nothing to do with the rain or your car skidding, but why were you overtaking without knowing what was in front of the car in front of you?

Did you even bother to watch the video ?

Using the vehicular metaphor: You've let your foot off the clutch a little early with your comment above.

Probably drives an automatic laugh.png

It's a dual divided road smile.png

Actually I wish they put more armco on the roads here as the trees dont look too appealing..well that and the ditch.

I like living on the edge, I was also naked from the neck down

It is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear so lucky didn't get a spot check, or need one. biggrin.png

I like living on the edge, I was also naked from the neck down

It is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear so lucky didn't get a spot check, or need one. biggrin.png

and cheaper than upholstery cleaning!!

Now I would have been impressed if you had caught it the first time .......

But how unentertaining that would have been, the thread would have been over in minutes, cm'on you know its way better this way

50 psi in your tyres............laugh.png

But its clearly a cooler day... perhaps the air-expansion (and increased pressures) usually observed on warmer days was not present... Unless of course the tyres were over inflated with N2 to start with....coffee1.gif

Anyway, more importantly... What DashCam was it ?

And, even more importantly... Is there also a rear facing DashCam? I'd love to see the expression on the face of the driver following him....

Edited by richard_smith237

definitely aquaplaning. Obviously we are not sure what triggered it but you seem to be driving a bit more to the right than the car in front of you, so your right tire may have hit more water that triggered it. Obviously very lucky to have recovered from this without an accident.

Nah I already stated pressure was ok for an empty load, pay attention Transam

Tyre pressure is the same for loaded or unloaded regarding your ride mon ami..whistling.gif ..tongue.png

So what was it......?

Don' think you're getting his point, they are not necessarily the same. coffee1.gif

Strange the other Truck never screwed up.Must have been a Pro Thai not a Sunday Wobbler. Still a disgusting piece of Driving. Recon he nodded off really.Id dump that Cam before you convict yourself.gigglem.gif

youre such a arent you , glad the video helped you out when driving ( oh i forgot you cant) in Thailand

Edited by kannot

Nah I already stated pressure was ok for an empty load, pay attention Transam

Tyre pressure is the same for loaded or unloaded regarding your ride mon ami..whistling.gif ..tongue.png

So what was it......?

tyre pressure is not the same for loaded or unlloaded, if you have a vigo look inside the door i believe its currently around 36 to 42 unloaded front rear

Now I would have been impressed if you had caught it the first time .......

This.... thumbsup.gif Or not have had it happen at all.. gigglem.giftongue.png That's impressive but doesn't make for good video.

ive got plenty of video of "nothing" happening on the roads , would you like a page full of that to discuss?

But its clearly a cooler day... perhaps the air-expansion (and increased pressures) usually observed on warmer days was not present... Unless of course the tyres were over inflated with N2 to start with....coffee1.gif

Anyway, more importantly... What DashCam was it ?

And, even more importantly... Is there also a rear facing DashCam? I'd love to see the expression on the face of the driver following him....

The rear cam was disconnected as I was charging my phone at the time..........sadly!!

Better still ask my staff who were sitting in the flatbed...................nah just kidding

The point of this thread is to show how almost nothing can start a big accident, instead it seems some people seem to think I have some crazy driving habits, "disgusting" as AOP puts it,

I can see its gonna turn into a shit fest so MODS can end it now, its there for information purposes

Edited by kannot