Is The "No Hand Bar" In Pattaya Still Open?

lostinisaan

Hello and Sawasdee khrap,

Some friends will visit me ( all male) and I thought I'd surprise them with a game at "No Hand bar." Loser has to pay the bill......cheesy.gif

Could anybody please let me know if this establishment still exists? Thanks a lot for any useful information, regarding under the table activities.

God bless you all. thumbsup.gif

Asking if a bar is still open is OK but if you want more information then maybe Thai Visa is not the place to ask:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Asking if a bar is still open is OK but if you want more information then maybe Thai Visa is not the place to ask:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Maybe naiive of me but I thought that the OP was perhaps referring to a drinking game ?