Scotsman among five arrested in Phuket drugs sweep

webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....for 'good measure' let's <deleted> up the foreigner....

...the rest are all dealers.....

...the Scot was bothering nobody.....

...no wait....he was too decent, happy, pleasant, clean, generous.....

...let's get him busted.....

coffee1.gif Actually, the head monk at the drug treatment center said ganja addiction is the hardest to treat.

You haven't been smoking something have you.....??............"The hardest addiction to treat".......worse than opium,/Heroin/ Cocaine/ Alcohol / Meth amphetamine.... ..gives us a brake.

Took my first taste in Cuba more them half a centenary ago----the only thing difficult about giving it up when I came to live in Asia was the tobacco that got mix in with it------deadly stuff.

as long as there is easy money to be made people will continue to deal in drugs.

Your right on Jack---------there charging 80 baht for a small bottle of Leo at our local bar now............coffee1.gif

Edited by LeungKen

Did any one notice that at least 2 of the Thais, which have been caught for class 1 drug, are not handcuffed while the Scot of course is.

They may not have their hands handcuffed together, but the hand hidden from view, is probably cuffed to chair.

It seems a bit rough that they would put a farang in cuffs for possessing 1.2 g of grass. In Holland ,if the Scotsman dropped a bag of dope on the street the cops will pick it up and return it to him. Have a nice day!

Why is he cuffed like a criminal but most of the others arent?.............farang mai di !

Theyre not exactly the brightest looking bunch of humans are they?

hello, they're local criminals. he came to Thailand to be one. Good Police work. Little worms.

LAW: Don't do drugs. Don't carry drugs. Don't sell drugs.

Everyone knows this.......you play with fire........

I want harsher penalties. How about seizing all assets, prison for 20-years for first offense, second offense death.

You want to do pot? go to Seattle or wherever and smoke away...

you want to play games in a foreign country? go to jail.

you want to change the laws? run for office......oh wait.

coffee1.gif

It seems a bit rough that they would put a farang in cuffs for possessing 1.2 g of grass. In Holland ,if the Scotsman dropped a bag of dope on the street the cops will pick it up and return it to him. Have a nice day!

Why is he cuffed like a criminal but most of the others arent?.............farang mai di !

Theyre not exactly the brightest looking bunch of humans are they?

hello, they're local criminals. he came to Thailand to be one. Good Police work. Little worms.

True, i agree but 1.2 g of a class 5 drug? i am surprsied he has been paraded before the media like he's al capone. Maybe there is more to this story and he's a known dealer or why hasnt he just paid a fine which in his case would be a couple of grand.

A rich Bangkok kid wilfully killed a cop recently and walked. In Thailand there is one law for the rich and another for the poor masses.

Farangs simply pay more or go to prison.

I cant even see anything in the little lip seal bag on the table. Is 1 gram enough to roll a few joints.? LOL

When you consider Thailand is one of the major distribution/export centres of the world for drugs the quantity of pills on the table makes you laugh.

All the big players both local and international are shacked up in 5 star hotels relaxing in spas and smoking cigars.

Edited by jalansanitwong

Druggie scumbags wrecking lives of young

People. Off to jail, minimum 10 years each,

Throw the scumbag Scott out of the country

After jail time.

Well you are a little ray of hope.

Obviously not ''Little Ray of Sunshine on Leith''

The users aren't really the problem here are they?.

Its the drug kingpins who run mafia organisations and encourage the persistence of corruption.

keep-calm-and-love-sunshine-on-leith-1.p

What I don't get is that on islands just off Phuket you can buy marijuana openly in bars. Travellers sit there smoking it. Police come and check these bars to collect tea money, and know full well what goes on.

1.2 grams. Back in the day I'd have put that in one joint. Imagine that, arrested for smoking a plant. What a ridiculous world. I guess news hasn't reached Thailand regarding the latest studies that show cannabis is capable of shrinking tumours and preventing certain cancers.

Druggie scumbags wrecking lives of young

People. Off to jail, minimum 10 years each,

Throw the scumbag Scott out of the country

After jail time.

Better to wait until the 'young people' turn 18, then throw them in jail. Of course, that won't wreck their lives will it? clap2.gif