Leather Sofa Repair Referral Needed

dannywla

I have looked at past post in this forum but the links and telephone numbers proved fruitless. I have a black leather sofa that needs a repair, as its has two small tears. Its not where one sits its on the armrest. So its repairable without replacing the leather. Can anyone provide me with a referral or assist me in finding a person who can repair my new sofa?

If it are small cuts that can be repaired without replacing the leather, then you can do it yourself. Buy some leather glue and search google for some tips.

Go to the shop between Nua and Klang on Sukhumvith and buy a small piece of material to insert under the cut, so that the glue has some base to stick to.

Edited by Anthony5

Hi. We used a shop that is located on Photisan Road. If you go down Photisan Road starting from Naklua Rd. toward Sukhuvit, it is on about 300 meters or so on the right side. You will recognize it from the sofas and chairs that are being repaired in the front of the shop. I'm sorry that I don't have the contact number.Photisan road is located just before the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. Good luck.