Google Chrome - how to get content to stay on page?

boomerangutang

If someone posts an image too big the page will scroll. Otherwise you might need to click on the three horizontal bars, upper right just to the right of the address bar. That will give a drop-down menu that includes "zoom". You might find it is zoomed enough to cause that problem.

If someone posts an image too big the page will scroll. Otherwise you might need to click on the three horizontal bars, upper right just to the right of the address bar. That will give a drop-down menu that includes "zoom". You might find it is zoomed enough to cause that problem.

thanks. I did what you mentioned, and noticed my browser at 110% ! How it got there, I don't know. It's now at 100%.

thanks. I did what you mentioned, and noticed my browser at 110% ! How it got there, I don't know. It's now at 100%.

You can use "ctrl and +" or "ctrl and -" keys to zoom in or out on whatever page you're looking at.

Archived