Book a flight for Filipina

Friday99

I will add that, in addition to the credit card verification noted previously, there have been reports from TV members that Immigration in the Philippines has disallowed single Filipina females from departing the country, even though they had a valid passport/plane ticket. Not saying it will happen, just saying it has.

See this thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/683896-philippines-girlfriend-refused-to-travel-for-14-days-trip-to-thailand/

I left Manila with my Filipina GF on 3 Aug on a Cebu Pacific Airlines flight. She had previously been offloaded (Not allowed to board) one year prior. Upon entering the immigration booth, she was pulled aside for secondary inspection that took about 1 hour.

In the end I was required to sign an official statement that I would be financially responsible for her while we are in Thailand, and I agreed not to engage in human trafficking.

If your GF is under the age of 30. If she does not have an advanced education or own land, the chances of her passing through immigration without being off-loaded is about 5 percent.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...