Empty passport pages requirement at Vientiane

One page for the Lao visa sticker and one page required for the Thai "O" visa. ?

You need at least two full pages for the Lao visa on arrival and the non-o visa.

I am in a similar situation - So have I got this correct that if this was a double tourist Visa application - At the Border when leaving Thailand I would need two empty pages?

And at the Thai Consulate at Vientiane I am OK with just one page for the Tourist Sticker (Visa)?

And leaving Lao I am OK with no fully empty pages but enough part pages for the exit / entry stamps?

you will need 3 page really

all time i go there i have left and right free they put the lao visa on the right and put the stamps of entry and exit on the left but i ask them all time can you put the stamp in the older page because i loose 1 page for nothing just for entry exit stamp but always they make the same things

I would like to offer a couple of 'useful' passport tip for those that care, IO's don't really care which empty page they using, but we as the owners like to keep our stamps/Visa's in some kind of date order. So when you aquire a new passport divide each page up with 'faint' lines into eight sperate boxes, this gives the IO's a 'target area' in which to place the smaller border stamps instead of them just stamping where they see fit. Next, before exiting a country staple all the back pages together leaving just the next two/three pages available for the IO to use for your new Visa. I have never had any problems in doing these tips, & it helps keep my stamps/Visa's in date order, I hope this helps some people, good luck wink.png

Edited by Jip66

I would like to offer a couple of 'useful' passport tip for those that care, IO's don't really care which empty page they using, but we as the owners like to keep our stamps/Visa's in some kind of date order. So when you aquire a new passport divide each page up with 'faint' lines into eight sperate boxes, this gives the IO's a 'target area' in which to place the smaller border stamps instead of them just stamping where they see fit. Next, before exiting a country staple all the back pages together leaving just the next two/three pages available for the IO to use for your new Visa. I have never had any problems in doing these tips, & it helps keep my stamps/Visa's in date order, I hope this helps some people, good luck wink.png

Personally I can't see how that is good advice,however faint the lines maybe it maybe perceived as defacing a legal document by some.

I'm certain the UK passport agency at least wouldn't advise this.

Especially due to giving immigration officers a target area,you have to draw the line somewhere.

Edited by stoneyboy