The official Apple warranty center at CentralWorld

gavin310

I think it's at CentralWorld. Before when I was talking with Apple about sending my computer in for some warranty repairs, they had me go to this small office at CentralWorld (I think). It's not a computer shop. It's an official Apple office where all they do is check out your computer and then send it off for official Apple repairs. There's also an iStudio nearby (I think 1 floor up).

Does anybody have info on this Apple warranty office? I'm trying to find out what days they're open and what their hours are, but I can't find it online. Does anybody have this info?

All here at the top of the Apple forum....

You phone Apple / Mac first and then the ticket number can be used at any official repair shop.... They will give you the names and addresses!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/722640-apple-mac-warranty-centres-in-thailand-official-places/

I saw that post, but it didn't have the office I went to. It's the place the guy at Apple told me to go to. You don't need a ticket number or anything, they can create them there. Again, it's not a computer shop. It's an official Apple warranty office.

Sorry but I can't say if anything has changed... as I have not had to use the warranty (now expired) since I had a battery problem ...that was the way it was done when I first posted the info.

When I called, I was directed to the Philippines ... seems to me at the time I looked up the number on the Apple web site. Also at the time there were no Icare stores around Thailand, as there is now, perhaps the way they are handling things has change?

The drop off point I used was at MBK, which was not convenient for anyone living out side of BKK!

Archived