Top 10 Local Brands In Thailand

kkengvibul

Jim Thompson is probably the best know retail brand, at least internationally. Is that what you mean, or are you talking about domestic brands? There's a considerable difference.

top 10 LOCAL brands IN Thailand

Careful, JD, he will point his gun at you and tell you in no uncertain terms that:

Then you think wrong

OldHandLuke doesn't mess with me .... he learned from his past mistakes .....

Oishi has got to be my fave local brand ----- Love the green tea with honey and lemon!

Subtle as a sledgehammer and as well-mannered as usual.

Thank you for the marketing lesson, though quite unnecessary - the OP asked:

Does anyone know where i can find the top 10 local brands in THailand?

IN Thailand. Does that suggest in Buttram, Oregon to you?

And they are one and the same thing. A brand is a brand, unless you are chaging the face of advertising. That certain brands are better known outside their own country than inside or vice versa is fairly clear and logical and has nothing to do with Thailand as such, it is the case in every country that produces their own goods.

Not quite sure why you are so confrontational, but it must feel good the be to sure about yourself and your opinions and thoughts.

Possibly you can feel that way as well one day.

Thank you Sing_Sling. Thank you for your agreement and support. I wish he'd post his hostile and bombastic opinions elsewhere......is there a Dodge City Forum?

Some more local brand names:

Tiffy, Sala, Sponsor, Regency, Darkie (Toothpaste)

Edited by Artisan

Artisan . . . sigh, I just don't see the need to have an attitude like that for a simple question . . I guess it wasn't that simple as he didn't understand it correctly.

Darkie . . . don't you mean Darlie? (Darkie went the way of Gollywog Biscuits) :o

Yes, my mistake....I do mean 'Darlie'!!!

He, and others like him, are part and parcel of all Forums.....just another cross we all have to bear!