Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Anyone Know A Good Travel Agent

chatters

McFlight Travel & Visa Co. Ltd, 111/8 M10 South Pattaya Road,

Tel: 413530, 413540.

Email: [email protected]

Managing Director: Christian Schroader.

Some bar owners put me onto them and I was very happy with their service. I found that their prices could not be bettered by any other Pattaya travel agent.

Edited by Mighty Mouse

I have used All Seasons Travel several times and have been quite impressed with their service and pricing. They are located on Pattaya Tai opposite Friendship supermarket.

Tel: 038 723 360/2

They are the best .

In fact many of the smaller travel agencies all over Pattaya actually buy their tickets from them after they confirm an order.

McFlight Travel & Visa Co. Ltd, 111/8 M10 South Pattaya Road,

Tel: 413530, 413540.

Email: [email protected]

Managing Director: Christian Schroader.

Some bar owners put me onto them and I was very happy with their service. I found that their prices could not be bettered by any other Pattaya travel agent.

:o first look on website NOT in english, rang and they said do not have website, managing director gone, ( had problem with money with my boss ) poor girl was no help, gives me a good price I want to travel late november december then she says sorry you have to complete travel by 26 november hello any one there, I did say to her 30th november onwards, they need help I think

I use Massic Travel on Second Road, next to Sole hotel, near tourist police on Gregs Kitchen side of the road.

Very good service, tell them what I want, pay the cash and walk out with electronic ticket 30 minutes later. I don't believe you can get a better deal, because last time a return flight to the U.K. with EMIRATES was 460 GBP peak season.

Edited by libya 115

I used Massic Travel last Christmas to visit my fiancee in the Philippines and bring her back. They totally butchered our tickets and it is only by great luck that we were not stranded in Manila for a week. Maybe if you deal directly with the owner this would not happen, but his associate was clueless.

I used Massic Travel last Christmas to visit my fiancee in the Philippines and bring her back. They totally butchered our tickets and it is only by great luck that we were not stranded in Manila for a week. Maybe if you deal directly with the owner this would not happen, but his associate was clueless.

Tell me more: Who was at fault here was it Massic or was it that you did not check your itinery and the small print?

So far, I have been very happy with Massic, but I don't want to have any future flight tickets 'butchered'. So please let us know what happened in Manila, with what surely should be a straightforward flight schedule.

I have used All Seasons Travel several times and have been quite impressed with their service and pricing. They are located on Pattaya Tai opposite Friendship supermarket.

Tel: 038 723 360/2

They are the best .

In fact many of the smaller travel agencies all over Pattaya actually buy their tickets from them after they confirm an order.

I only ever use these are they are probably the best ones to use. email confirmation, check on return flights by email etc very good. ask for amy...she books all my flights and no complaints in 6years.

i find it increasingly difficult to find a travel agent who really knows the business

there understanding of the industry is poor

who do you think are the tops out there :o

hi

suppattaya travel on third road is very good have used them many times . have organised tickets while still in uk and paid by credit card, never had a problem. speak with yui .

Tell me more: Who was at fault here was it Massic or was it that you did not check your itinery and the small print?

So far, I have been very happy with Massic, but I don't want to have any future flight tickets 'butchered'. So please let us know what happened in Manila, with what surely should be a straightforward flight schedule.

It had nothing to do with my intinerary or the 'small print'. It had to with their booking of the Manila to Davao (Mindanao) portion and back. They said there was no need to pay ahead, as this was somehow an 'unnecessary procedure/expense'. The problem was that my reservation expired after 30 days, and my flight was 45 days (about) after my initial reservation. I had to pay considerably more to get to Davao then I would have, as it was the week before Christmas. It also involved another lengthy wait at the Philippine Air ticket counter in Manila.

Don't be taken in by their full page add every week in the Pattaya Mail. I will not do business there again.

Boss and Bass Travel.

2nd Road just past Soi 14 on the right heading to Jomtien.

The boss is Panu and this guy has squared me away so many times it hurts. Changing dates on tickets, money advances, email ticketing and advice. Helping the teeruk with travel arrangements.

Ph: 038710153

[email protected]

Tell him Dr. Smith told you about him and he should be able to help you out.

BJ

:o

I have used Massic travel for the past couple of years without any complaints. The guy who runs the show is called Marlow.....I usually drop into the shop, tell him where I need to go, and rather than wait around I just leave my cell number with him, without fail he rings me later in the day with flight details(usually a choice of a few different options/prices).

He then provisionally books me on the one I have chosen. Then the following day I will go in and pay for the ticket, then he processes that, and like someone has already mentioned he can issue the ticket to you within a short space of time.

Desertcam :o