Doomsday warning: 'Nostradamus' predicts apocalypse after Bangkok's fireball

webfact

I've had fire balls before and it wasn't the end of the world..

But he is very accurate on the prediction "Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October".

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The end is nigh we are all doomed especially the bad people in Thailand and if you havent got at least 40 amulets hanging in your car and around your neck it looks like high numbers for you so be warned all bad people, judgement day will be upon you soon, repent sinners of this bad country.

Looks like only large quantity of Leo can save us now.

has to be uneducated to say it is rare for them to fall from the sky, on any given night in clear skies you can see them. Once again some drop kick looking to make a quick buck raises his head in the hope all those that believe in this bullsh*t will pay him to help them survive it, totally pathetic but big news here obviously

A self-styled fortune teller uneducated you say? Never!

Still, as we saw the other day local media were claiming an astrologer commented on the occurence, when they actually meant an astronomer. Wait, or did they?

So where was self-proclaimed Nostradamus "Sorajja Nualyoo" before December, 26th 2004 ?

Funny that she predicts things that actually are already happening.. frightening to see that people actually take such a lame fraudster seriously.

Making "predicitons" require a brain, a brain like Martin Armstrong for example, a person who has irrefutable proof that he knows what's going on and what is to come...

it is rare for an asteroid to fall from outer space.

Not rare at all

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/our-solar-system/75-our-solar-system/comets-meteors-and-asteroids/meteorites/313-how-many-meteorites-hit-earth-each-year-intermediate

From that link:

A study done in 1996 (looking at the number of meteorites found in deserts over time) calculated that for objects in the 10 gram to 1 kilogram size range, 2900-7300 kilograms per year hit Earth. However, unlike the number above this does not include the small dust particles. They also estimate between 36 and 166 meteorites larger than 10 grams fall to Earth per million square kilometers per year. Over the whole surface area of Earth, that translates to 18,000 to 84,000 meteorites bigger than 10 grams per year. But most meteorites are too small to actually fall all the way to the surface.

Except they are not asteroids.

Asteroids are minor planets, especially those of the inner Solar System. The larger ones have also been called planetoids.

NASA said today "NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small,"

Uranus, is that what he talks out of ?

Pity is he'll be believed by so many and that includes in the govt.

Yes, just like in the West where most believe similar nonsense, like 13 is an unlucky number. Not talking about you NongKhaiKId, but I have to laugh when superstitious farang mock Thais for being superstitious.

He states it's rare for an asteroid to fall from outer space. Then if they don't fall from outer space Mr self-proclaimed nut job, where do they fall from? As Pomthai says, google it, as they are not rare. What also isn't rare is the absence of any intelligent thinking on his part.

I am so sad to see there are so many disbelievers amongst you but of course he will be proved right. Bangkok will be hit by a mighty earthquake, followed by a huge volcano appearing in Sukhumvit Road, then the city will be hit by a gigantic tsusami, later the entire capital will freeze over.

Of course i believe i'm a stoner.

I like Thai people and there fortune tellers.

He says These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

But don't we already have this wai2.gif

To give him his due, he isn't far wrong. All I need now is some cream for my asteroids , I have piles of em.