Chang has down-sized its Classic bottles

Raesum

Bought some bottles of Chang Classic today and didn't take much notice when "Mama" put them in my bag at the shop.

Got home and took them out and thought they'd given me some other brand as they were green and a completely different shape to the old brown 630ml bottles.

However on closer inspection they are Chang Classic and now come in 620ml bottles!

Do we need a 'moaning about Chang' forum?

Quite possibly SB this is about the 8th or 9th thread about Chang in the last 2 weeks obviously a topic of huge concern for the drunken masses. Sneaky Thai's are trying to get one over on the hapless farang again. fukn yaaaaaaawn coffee1.gif

This has been happening for years just check your net weight on a kellogs packet cans of softdrink are no longer 375ml . the list goes on and on , Most companies know people dont look at details anymore.

The cans got smaller because you left Australia. They were 330ml all along for most of us.

Just switch to Cheers Extra or Red Horse, they both taste like crap, still you aint drinking it for the tatse, its the effect.

If the above are too expensive, switch to snakebites.

Why do people keep saying Chang tastes crap and people only drink it because it is cheap and has a high alcohol content ? Given the free choice at an open bar I would drink Chang for its flavour above any of the Farang beers or Singha, etc. I know many Farang who only drink heineken and yet to me it is horrible but each to their own as they say thumbsup.gif

Just to remind you it has won many awards wai2.gif