any 2nd hand motorbike websites in thailand ?

dirtycash

www.kaidee.com has lots of bikes but you need to know a little Thai (if you do not read any try opening it in chrome and select translate to English)

thaivisa.com/forum/forum/148-bikes-for-sale-in-thailand/

bahtsold.com

and there are many facebook groups for buying selling cars/bikes and other stuff in Pattaya

Mityon have a few branches in Pattaya but the one on the corner of Soi Bukow and South Pattaya road has a lot of used small bikes and have sometimes mid size bikes for sale there.

hope that helps

Edited by jay1980

http://www.mocyc.com/ is another good one. It is all in Thai, but at least you can see the brand and price.

That site is horrible, full of flashing gifs from every direction, possibly the worst site i've ever seen.

agreed, that site is total shit... as are MOST thai run sites... theyre still 5-10 years behind when it comes to web design/maintenance

http://www.mocyc.com/ is another good one. It is all in Thai, but at least you can see the brand and price.

That site is horrible, full of flashing gifs from every direction, possibly the worst site i've ever seen.

agreed, that site is total shit... as are MOST thai run sites... theyre still 5-10 years behind when it comes to web design/maintenance

Maybe so, but are you looking for a bike or good web design??? Just asking.

Well just a site that doesnt annoys the living crap out of you.

Mind you, TV or as I like to call it Advisa is pretty bad, having ads with in posts boundaries is just pure rubbish,

sneakily they have it set up that if you want to log in and post you have to switch adblockers off.

Advertising has the opposite affect on me, I dont buy from companies that bombard you with adverts.

i want the bike, but having good web design makes it easier to find a bike in the first place

if i goto a site thats poorly designed or overly crammed with ads, i just close the page and shop somewhere else

they are only hurting themselves by doing that shit... theyd have more visitors, more ads, and more revenue if they designed things properly.

i want the bike, but having good web design makes it easier to find a bike in the first place

if i goto a site thats poorly designed or overly crammed with ads, i just close the page and shop somewhere else

they are only hurting themselves by doing that shit... theyd have more visitors, more ads, and more revenue if they designed things properly.

Yes, that is true, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. i actually found my bike on Mocyc.com.

Yes, that is true, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. i actually found my bike on Mocyc.com.

In the time I was looking for a dirt bike, a huge amount of private advertising went from mocy.dot.flashing gif to dirttracked, all in the space of 6 months.

The fact that people relist the same ad everyday for weeks just makes it even more <deleted> up.

What I cant believe is advertisers actually pay for space on that site?