Friendship Supermarket, Pattaya Tai: Food Discounts:

libya 115

Friendship Supermarket has a tempting offer: HP BBQ sauce at 45 baht per bottle: (Usual price 98 baht). It is described as a 'Flame Grilled Flavoured Sauce'.

Don't bother with it! It tastes like an ashtray full of cigarette ends, that have been pureed and bottled.

Maybe it would be of use, to those trying to quit smoking, in the other forum. :o

Friendship Supermarket has a tempting offer: HP BBQ sauce at 45 baht per bottle: (Usual price 98 baht). It is described as a 'Flame Grilled Flavoured Sauce'.

Don't bother with it! It tastes like an ashtray full of cigarette ends, that have been pureed and bottled.

Maybe it would be of use, to those trying to quit smoking, in the other forum. :D

:o

"Bottled and Pureed cigash ends", I’m gonna have to look out for that one maybe it can help with constipation.

Edited by Rimmer

Maybe it would be of use, to those trying to quit smoking, in the other forum. :D

"Bottled and Pureed cigash ends", I’m gonna have to look out for that one maybe it can help with constipation.

:D what a load of shit, enjoy it and no problem with constipation, perhaps is it the age who might have a problem. let me know thanks

:D what a load of shit, enjoy it and no problem with constipation, perhaps is it the age who might have a problem. let me know thanks

chatters, thanks for that; can you please re-phrase your intended point.

Never did like the stuff.......now worcester sauce....English Mustard...Horseradish sauce...now yer talkin :D

I concur. Mustard is a far better accompaniment for a variety of dishes.

TOP TIP Although Colemans English Mustard is widely regarded as the best you will find that McGarretts mustard 35 grams priced at 32 baht is equal in strength and flavour and much more inexpensive than Colemans. Readily available in Friendship supermarket, Pattaya Tai. :o

Edited by libya 115

Never did like the stuff.......now worcester sauce....English Mustard...Horseradish sauce...now yer talkin :D

I concur. Mustard is a far better accompaniment for a variety off dishes.

TOP TIP Although Colemans English Mustard is widely regarded as the best you will find that McGarretts mustard 35 grams priced at 32 baht is equal in strength and flavour and much more inexpensive than Colemans. Readily available in Friendship supermarket, Pattaya Tai. :o

Thanks for the tip libya.......I can almost taste it :D

I quite like French's classic yellow mustard 36 baht for 170g ( 6oz ) jar at Friendship. :o

I believe that { French's classic yellow mustard } is ready-mix, or should I say a salmagundi of ingredients.

However the 'self-service' mustard powder, titrated with H2O offers that mindblowing, tongue-splitting, eye-watering, nostril running, hair-raising, buzz followed by the lung collapse and gasp for air, that is unique, unforgettable and salient (to powdered mustard experience).

I.M.H.O. I feel that ready-mix mustard and powdered mustard represent the pole opposites of the available piquancy experience: Citations welcomed with alacrity.

I quite like French's classic yellow mustard 36 baht for 170g ( 6oz ) jar at Friendship. :D

I believe that { French's classic yellow mustard } is ready-mix, or should I say a salmagundi of ingredients.

However the 'self-service' mustard powder, titrated with H2O offers that mindblowing, tongue-splitting, eye-watering, nostril running, HAIR-RAISING, buzz followed by the lung collapse and gasp for air, that is unique, unforgettable and salient (to powdered mustard experience).

Well if it worked for you libya post-15964-1159352577_thumb.jpg maybe we should be marketing it as a new magic hair restorer :o

believe that { French's classic yellow mustard } is ready-mix

Yes that's correct.

mindblowing, tongue-splitting, eye-watering, nostril running, hair-raising, buzz followed by the lung collapse and gasp for air,

errm isn't that what "Wasabi" sauce is for ?? :o

Rimmer, I've seen Marmite in Friendship....... hate the stuff :D