Reputable Tefl Tesol Celta course in bangkok

mochajazz

Im stuggling a bit to find a reputable course in bangkok for for tefl tesol or celta (preferred) course. the 120 hour / 1 month course seems good.

I originally planned to go to chang mai and go with seetefl but plans change. thier website, online reviews and speaking with them

gave me some confidence in going with them.

but im really having trouble finding something in bangkok (searching online) that has some good reputation.

Im not really looking for reviews, but if anyones done a particular course and wants to recommend thats great.

Im just trying to find some schools that have been established for a while and have a good reputation and professional and legit

Im really hoping to have something lined up in the next week to start between 20 sept - early october.

THanks in advance,

This has got to be an aim for free publicity. Why wouldn't you go with what comes up in searches of celta + Bangkok. Have you heard anything negative about them that I am unaware of?

Well there is an obvious result when you do that search, and I have no problem with having confidence in that school.

Its just the later starting of that course and CELTA maybe being too intensive for me. And im shopping around price wise due to the weak AUS dollar.

• 9 months later...

Just wanted to post a well overdue update on my original post.

I went with doing the tefl/tesol course with United Educational Consultants www.teflthai.com

Its the real deal, and would highly recommend them.

Luke our instructor and is a good guy with lots of experience and knowledge and seeing him teach was impressive.

Archived