Pattaya Go-Go Bar raided due to Explicit Stage Shows

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come they never raid the Russian places?

I don't think the Russian places have shows isn't it just straight out punter extortion? You walk in and a girl says hi to you and Big Boris comes over and says that'll be xx,xxx baht.

I hit that Ruskie bar on Walking Street once. I stayed about 10 seconds & walked out.

-----------------------

My first (and last) visit to a Russian bar was in Athens.

One very cute lady in there (only one female in the building at 6:00 PM). They had a big Go-Go sign out front.

I walked in, had 3 beers, bought 3 lady drinks & my bill was $350 USD..... This was in 2000, when $1 USD was worth a gazillion drachmas.

I negotiated Boris down to about $120 USD.

There is a Russian go go bar on Samui. Some of the ugliest, nastiest looking oil platform workers you will ever see, dancing. It is a horrific sight, that could give one nightmares for many nights. None even border on slightly attractive. And the prices? Why would anyone frequent this place is beyond my comprehension. But, then again I despise the Ark Bar, and seem to be in the minority there too.

Oh.

An explicit sex show in Pattaya, disgraceful coffee1.gif

Bet the cops watched the show to the end before the arrest.gigglem.gif

Like how stupid is this? Like Pattaya has ever changed? C'mon Never been there, never wanted to go there, and will never be there. Any questions?

But friends do try to sell a condo for dirt cheap.... No thank you! coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Oh.

Like how stupid is this? Like Pattaya has ever changed? C'mon Never been there, never wanted to go there, and will never be there. Any questions?

But friends do try to sell a condo for dirt cheap.... No thank you! coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Do you mean how stupid is your post? Anyway, I have a question: why comment on somewhere you've never been and know nothing about?

The crime is many agogo girls arent for sale. I dont want to see COYOTES for my 80 baht.......hahaha.

cowboy is now know for that. The Japanese have screwed up the entire system. Coyotes are happy to accept drinks but don't want to go. I don't take bgs anymore but friends enjoy the company so I go for the entertainment. If my friends are shopping for a takeout at cowboy I always advise to ask first if they go before the first drink. Saves time and money.

• 1 month later...

Oh.

You've never been there so know nothing and are not in a position to make any comparisms.

The real question is why the Tourist Police, police, City Hall, municipal authorities, even the army conveniently ignore the issue of Russian hostesses and door girls touting for business on Walking Street - presumably without proper work permits. And inside the bars, Russian waitresses, dancers, whatever.

If they were employed by British, American, Dutch, Aussie bar owners, what do you think would happen, night after night after night? Human trafficking extortions, work permit payments, immigration problems, police attention, city authority raids, the lot.

So why not for the Russians? I think we should be told.

Honestly….I can't imagine why anyone would visit a gogo these days…unless you love throwing away your hard-earned cash….you can't get out of those places without dropping a few grand if you take a companion out. They gouge you on lady drinks, plus their silly coyote/agency girl scams. The girls barely shuffle and are more interested in staring at their phones. Plus the owners are always on the various mongering forums trying to defend their screwed up business model.

Gogos are for newbies.

• 7 months later...

Why just raid this bar when there are surely loads of bars in Pattaya putting on explicit shows

whistling.gif

(I suspect someone missed a "payment". A friend told me how much he "pays" every month to avoid such "hassles". I just shook my head.)

So, how much ? whistling.gif

There is a Russian go go bar on Samui. Some of the ugliest, nastiest looking oil platform workers you will ever see, dancing. It is a horrific sight, that could give one nightmares for many nights. None even border on slightly attractive. And the prices? Why would anyone frequent this place is beyond my comprehension. But, then again I despise the Ark Bar, and seem to be in the minority there too.

Money laundering ?rolleyes.gif

• 1 month later...

Explicit? Highly doubtful. What did they do...rub up against each other and pretend to kiss? Anyone remember the old Hollywood Rock A-go-go in Nana? Dildos and bullfrog shows...NOW THOSE WERE EXPLICIT! shock1.gifw00t.gifclap2.gif

Noooo, you've all got it wrong!

What they were really doing is playing bridge on stage. The problem was they were judged "too young" to play bridge. Except for the one on the end. She went down four at three no trump. Her charge - "butchering a no-brainer".

Can you imagine explicitly playing bridge in public in Pattaya? Why the shame of it!

Edited by Watchful

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2015 at 10:28 AM, pinkpanther99 said:

Why just raid this bar when there are surely loads of bars in Pattaya putting on explicit shows

Someone wants to move in on someone else's tea money? :whistling:

On 10/09/2015 at 5:00 AM, onemorechang said:

Oh.

An explicit sex show in Pattaya,     disgraceful coffee1.gif

And went back in plain clothes to be sure to be sure

On 9/10/2015 at 8:33 PM, spidermike007 said:

And a majority of the spots have some of the oldest and least attractive women in all of Bangkok. It is a horrific place. Stick with Soi Cowboy. Far more talent.

This incident is just another example of "not moving the country forward".

All the raids are a joke.......the girls are bending over backwards to move the country forward