homeless farang in Thailand, what you do here?

VIPinthailand

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any homeless farang out there reading this??

Very interested in how, why and who you are? Please speak up if you can so we all have a better understanding.

I ran completely out of money last year, for two months. It was only a temporary shortage though, and with a little help from my Thai family & friends I managed to get over it.

I choose to help children in need. Those without families, disabled due to

Cerebral Palsy and other congenital disorders. To spend time with drunks

And druggies, who do nothing to help themselves; and blame everyone in

Society for their problems is just ridiculous ...These pathetic losers are a

Wast of good food and oxygen!!

Any homeless farang out there reading this??

Very interested in how, why and who you are? Please speak up if you can so we all have a better understanding.

I ran completely out of money last year, for two months. It was only a temporary shortage though, and with a little help from my Thai family & friends I managed to get over it.

Sorry to hear that but surely you could have used a bit of the 400/800K you keep in a Thai account to qualify for your extension of stay?

@ Cypress Hill:

No, I didn't have a Thai bank account then. I get my visa on comparably high pensions. But these pensions never came for 2 months in 2014 because a German bank cancelled my bank account while I was in Thailand. I had to go back to Germany without a penny in my pocket, just to open a new bank account.

Now I know what it is like to be a homeless bum in Germany and in Thailand.

what gets me is foreigners cannot own anything in thailand so they put everything in the wife /gf's name and then they are surprised when she takes everything and he is left with nothing....It happens time and time again but people never seem to learn....

The lesson i learned from my first marriage ( nothing to do with Thailand or Thai ladies BTW) is dont put your eggs in one basket, have a plan B, and a slush fund hidden well away

For some reason some self professed educated farangs go stupid the minute they get out the airport and i dont understand why and they throw their lot in stupid anywhere in the world more so here

Yes the house here is in the wifes name, but i know how much i am in for and i am prepared to take the risk, and i took the additional step of her getting a mortgage on the place, no big deposit, yes it costs a bit more in interest, but the monthly payment is no more than i would be paying rent, and if things go to rat sh@t i just walk away and start over as i have a plan b and a slush fund, outside of Thailand

already told my Mrs, if she ever wants out she can, and take the house and cars, but thats all she will be getting she cant get anywhere near my slush fund anyway

Like a good boy scout, be prepared, plan for worst and hope for the best

Helping...5555 giving money to a drunk or druggie only

Gets them higher or drunker. Wake up and smell the roses!!

These losers have made their lives...I am happy to let

Them live the life they made for themselves.

Not called Little Mary Sunshine for nothing!

Maybe the broke Farang doesn't consider Farangistan his home anymore. Things can turn out this way if you burnt all bridges.

I did, and I could end up in the streets of Pattaya if I had no Thai family or friends here.

In the worst case, I would prefer to die in Asia instead of getting locked up in Farangistan.

I even don't consider the state of existance you're granted in Germany "life" anymore. Hopefully their ATM system will keep on working.

Curious post? I thought Germany was an economic success and that's why all the migrants are headed there.

Edit: Think you explained it in a later post. Good luck

Edited by Linzz