Barking dogs

botfly

I am going through that right now with a dog directly across the street that goes nuts when the Thai folk go off to work and leave the dog alone -- they seem to be hospital type workers and work odd hours.

Now when the dog starts barking -- and it can bark for hours on end -even at 2 AM in the morning - I have my stereo at the window and blast this and the dog barks hysterically until it realizes the sound won't shut up until he does:

I am going through that right now with a dog directly across the street that goes nuts when the Thai folk go off to work and leave the dog alone -- they seem to be hospital type workers and work odd hours.

Now when the dog starts barking -- and it can bark for hours on end -even at 2 AM in the morning - I have my stereo at the window and blast this and the dog barks hysterically until it realizes the sound won't shut up until he does:

The neighbours must love you ..

if you were to do that at 2am round my way I'm sure you could expect a very different outcome.

Why do some many come here and then try to change the place to suit them?

I'm sure there are nice quiet places in your home country.

If the neighbors were home, the dog wouldn't be barking..Maybe when they return, the dog will tell them that farang across the street has been mean to me.

Besides, this only started a few days ago but it seems to be working that the dog has decidedly cut back on its barking.

Edited by JLCrab

If the neighbors were home, the dog wouldn't be barking..Maybe when they return, the dog will tell them that farang across the street has been mean to me.

You only have one neighbour?

Only one neighbor directory across the street with the barking dog where it sits by their front gate less than 10 meters from my window.

But maybe the dog will have a nervous breakdown and then the neighbors might send me the bill for therapy.

Edited by JLCrab

You only have one neighbour?

Only one neighbor directory across the street with the barking dog where it sits by their front gate less than 10 meters from my window.

The dog is probably scared..

I had a similar problem..

Lady opposite has a dog - dog never does anything, eats and sleeps all day.. until she leaves it alone - then it yaps and yelps constantly.

Well it did, at least until I found a solution.