First half of double entry finished

Hi Guys...

Today I was supposed to run to Myanmar or Cambodia for the 2nd entry (TR) into the Kingdom... Unfortunately, the trip was cancelled and my guy said that immigration isn't allowing the 1 day in/out at the moment starting now!!! Oh joy!

So, I have a few days left and have the option to get to Cambodia, stay overnight and come back on the second entry. I don't think Myanmar would be a great option.

I stay in Bangkok, have a car and could drive to wherever, stay overnight and come back.

Can anyone suggest the best route/place to go to do this? Anything to watch out for? Will they allow me to bring my car, and is it safe?

Thanks for your feedback!

why would anyone pay 1,900 baht for a 7 day refusal of a visa extension, ( unless they were desperate for a few days) do it right, get the 2nd 60 day stamp, make sure you use the 2nd entry before the expiry date of the original visa ( issued outside Thailand) i would have thought a trip to the River Kwai and do a border run into Burma, Ban Phu nam ron boarder crossing, I went there last year not many westerners, but fairly busy with locals

why would anyone pay 1,900 baht for a 7 day refusal of a visa extension, ( unless they were desperate for a few days) do it right, get the 2nd 60 day stamp, make sure you use the 2nd entry before the expiry date of the original visa ( issued outside Thailand) i would have thought a trip to the River Kwai and do a border run into Burma, Ban Phu nam ron boarder crossing, I went there last year not many westerners, but fairly busy with locals

Are you aware of the problems at border crossings! His choice I'm just giving him options.