Pet Shops in Chiang Mai

johnnynmonic

Yes, I know there's a number of threads on this, but they're all rather dated. Some pet shops mentioned in those threads don't seem to exist any more. Any leads or recommedations on pet shops that carry rabbits? I don't actually live in the city of CM, or I'd probably have come across them on my own.

If you want a pedigreed, hi-so rabbit:), I highly recommend checking out the Lucky Bunny Cafe in San Sai (gps N18.88828 E098.99931- I believe these are the correct coordinates- they're on Google Maps)- my daughter loves rabbits but is too young to care for one, so we took her here one day- they are very serious about their animals (and, in fact, will vet you a bit to see if you can properly house and take care of one- they're a bit over-the-top, but you're unlikely to find a better quality pet). Probably (definitely) not cheap, though- I didn't check prices.

If all you want is a standard little bunny, they're easy to find at local shops for a few hundred baht.

FB page- the woman who owns the place speaks English- https://www.facebook.com/Lucky-Bunny-Cafe-Restaurant-675930085765937/timeline/

Edited by flare

If you want a pedigreed, hi-so rabbit:), I highly recommend checking out the Lucky Bunny Cafe in San Sai (gps N18.88828 E098.99931- I believe these are the correct coordinates- they're on Google Maps)- my daughter loves rabbits but is too young to care for one, so we took her here one day- they are very serious about their animals (and, in fact, will vet you a bit to see if you can properly house and take care of one- they're a bit over-the-top, but you're unlikely to find a better quality pet). Probably (definitely) not cheap, though- I didn't check prices.

If all you want is a standard little bunny, they're easy to find at local shops for a few hundred baht.

FB page- the woman who owns the place speaks English- https://www.facebook.com/Lucky-Bunny-Cafe-Restaurant-675930085765937/timeline/

Thanks. I'm just looking for the standard little rabbits, though the hi-so bunnies are cute. I'm in Mae Sariang, and I don't often go to Chiang Mai; so I'm not really familiar with where those local, easy to find shops are.

For some reason this thread reminds me of a very old joke.

A guy meets a girl in a bar in Pattaya and he asks if she works and what kind of works she does.

The girl replies with, I sell pus-sy.

The guys says, nice, so you work in a pet shop.

Hummm. I hope I'm never sitting next to you and you start telling jokes. (joke ?)