Google streetview on Samui

I caught both cars on dashcam an hour ago passing Angelas heading towards bophut.

But did they catch you? whistling.gif .... Wow two cars.... I missed one then...tongue.png

I bet the video is going to show a lot of puddles and heavy rain ... I got soaked between Ban Por and home in Maenam this morning! sad.png

Since I don't do Face book or any of those things, I won't know if I am liked or not liked....KhunPer!!!! .... I see on the news FB is introducing a thumbs down...thumbsup.gif

( I see I made a spelling error in my post above, my spell checker is having a day off facepalm.gif .... I meant to say "disguised".... hope that is right.wink.png )

Well done, Jimmy thumbsup.gif

– so if Google shows any of us in the street view on their maps, we will share your picture of Google on Facebook and other social media… biggrin.png

I found a few pics of my mum down the road on street view which I posted on Face book a few years back, everybody thought the were hilarious... other than my Mum... she was on her mobility scooter.

post-20091-0-89066000-1442406895_thumb.j

Edited by Basil B

• 2 months later...

Google streetview for Samui is online now. laugh.png

I have Google searched to find this a couple of times now, and not having any luck..... sad.pngblink.png

Do you have a actual link PS? !!!! wai2.gif

Try this link Jimmy, move the little man on the map to change locations, it's great

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@9.498778,100.0597601,3a,75y,138.8h,97.65t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spF_dzTQqxtNzkozfodUn8g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It's there Okay - I found my house and Street Views of Maenam plus a number of stills.

Click somewhere in a main road on the map and a marker will show up plus a box with an image saying "Street View", click and you are on the viewpoint.

You can also click on the Street View-icon, the little man in the box at bottom right, then all Street View's will be high-lighted - and yes, move the little orange view-man there (the red ball under him) and you¨re on...

Edited by khunPer