Where To Buy (Or Borrow) - Lawn Fertiliser Spreader

Greenside

easygreen.jpg

It's a simple push along that delivers an even spread for about a metre on each side.

These seem to be pretty much unknown around here, although several places I've asked say they have had enquiries about them (from farangs, of course). I'm going to need one next week - anyone spotted one?

I've tried Kamptien and all the usual DIY type sheds plus the agricultural dealer near Rimping Condominiums.

I looked high and low for one of these -- all to no avail. If you ever find one, please post on here so others can find it, too.

I looked into importing one, but because of the dimensions, it would have cost over $300US with shipping. What I ended up doing was importing a handheld model, which would fit in a box with a lower shipping cost than the walk behind model (but still not cheap!). It works fine, but a walk behind is going to give a more accurate spread. One advantage of the handheld, though, is that it has a very wide broadcast and is quite rapid. I purchased one of these from Amazon US and had a friend ship it to me in a plain box -- no tax or duty.

post-240396-0-30573200-1442273660_thumb.