Japanese man falls to death from Central Rama IX's car park in Bangkok

webfact

64-year-old Japanese man falls to death from Central Rama IX's car park
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- A 64-year-old Japanese man fell to his death from the fifth floor of the car park building of Central Rama IX shopping mall Tuesday night, police said.

The man was identified as Kayama Kenichi, the general manager of AIRI Co Ltd.

Pol Lt Prathinwit Senapeng of Huay Kwang police station said the Japanese man was pronounced dead at Rama 9 Hospital after he was rushed there by security officers of the shopping mall.

Security officers said the man was seen sitting on the guardrail of the car park at 9 pm before he fell down to the ground behind the shopping mall.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/64-year-old-Japanese-man-falls-to-death-from-Centr-30268905.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-09-16

It's normal, Japanese commit suicide in the car park....

Don't jump to any conclusions until more is known about this case.

You think more will be learned about the case? The clowns in brown already have the answer. He was sitting in the rail and fell on his iwn accord. Case closed. Its right there in the OP.

OMG!!! I was actually parked at this parking lot last night and left around 8.30pm. I had no idea that, in the pouring rain, there would be something as sad like this about to unfold moments later.

Terrible.

RIP.

why didn't you talk to him ?

Umm duh maybe because I didn't see him or even know he was there? I also left 30 mins before he fell to his death - maybe at that time he was still shopping inside the mall. If I happened to be there and spotted him, surely I would have spoken to him.

RIP to the deceased. Japanese folks are usually very nice people. I've been to Japan several times.

================

In Florida they had a water park with a 100 or so foot drop water slide that goes at just a slight angle from straight down.

They named it the "Bonsai Boggin".

Apparently one is supposed go down it like a samurai. I never got near the thing. It was terrifying.

If you have not read it already, read Jame Clavell's Shogun to get what the term bonsai really means. Great book.