Family accommodation (private?) in Prachuap Khiri Khan (the town)

MeMock

I have visited PPK (the town) many times and it is my favourite place in Thailand. Every time I return though my family seems to get bigger and bigger and as a result the small hotels that we have previously stayed don't quite do the job anymore.

Are there any places that I may not have heard about before? Basically would love to be as close to the town as possible (preferably by the beach) and if possible would love to have an apartment or bungalow or small house or whatever that has a bit of room and a few bedrooms. I realise that this could be an impossible request but just wanted to put it out there. Perhaps someone has a private place that they rent out per week?

Will be there hopefully in December and would want to stay for anywhere between 4 - 7 days.

Thanks.

MM

Thanks Mr T - I actually might have already found a place, but will keep your number as a back up. Out of interest though, how far around the bay is it from your place?

Speaking of your place - I'm looking forward to having a cold one upstairs looking over that great view with you and John.

Thanks Mr T - I actually might have already found a place, but will keep your number as a back up. Out of interest though, how far around the bay is it from your place?

Speaking of your place - I'm looking forward to having a cold one upstairs looking over that great view with you and John.

Almost diagonally opposite, guessing 5 klms around the esplanade. Coldies are guaranteed here mate, John is civilised now and has G&ts, purely medicinal mind you.