90 Day sign in by internet in Hua Hin,anyone done it?

tattoodrob

I need to find an internet shop where i can do the online 90 day sign in as does not work on my laptop(even with internet explorer) or at the sunshine internet cafe so has anyone been sucesfull doing it online in Hua Hin and if so any idea where i could do it and it works..very frustrating that only some people are able to do it online sucessfully so i guess is down to the computer!

I was able to do my 90-day report online, BUT:

Couldn't do it next time, was now too late for mail, went to Immigration (Chiang Mai)

Immigration had no record of my reporting. Didn't believe me when I said I reported online sucessfully as "it never work anyone."

I had my confirmation email and screen shots. Much discussion, calls to Bangkok were made. An hour later it was agreed I had reported, BUT:

I was now late. Online reporting, unlike mail-in reporting resets the reporting date. If you are due to report on June 20 and you report on June 12, your new date is 90 days from the twelfth.

They got their 2000 baht and I swore I would again never use any method other than mail.

I was able to do my 90-day report online, BUT:

Couldn't do it next time, was now too late for mail, went to Immigration (Chiang Mai)

Immigration had no record of my reporting. Didn't believe me when I said I reported online sucessfully as "it never work anyone."

I had my confirmation email and screen shots. Much discussion, calls to Bangkok were made. An hour later it was agreed I had reported, BUT:

I was now late. Online reporting, unlike mail-in reporting resets the reporting date. If you are due to report on June 20 and you report on June 12, your new date is 90 days from the twelfth.

They got their 2000 baht and I swore I would again never use any method other than mail.

Exactly the same for me this week in Bkk/CW. No more online reporting for me.

Did my online 90 day report using IE 2 days ago checked immigration site today re status showing NOT APPROVED clicked on view top of page REJECTED bottom of page note please contact immigration where you got your visa have double checked all details again all correct

So too late for postal report guess i will have to go to new zoo at promenada

you can drive across Hua-Hin in 20 minutes. Why not stop by, get the form, go eat breakfast and drop it off on your way home? Believing in the reliability of thai technolgy is similar to depending on the tooth fairy for your next beer. smile.png

Yes but Hua Hin is not my home town therefore i cannot sign in at the immigration here,i dont want drive all the way back to my home town ..im traveling and wanted to travel around further and not go back yet just for the sign in reason.........by the way i have tried 1 internet cafe so wanted to see if others here had done it somewhere then i would try there.....i know about the accept button and i can fill in first page then just directs me to go to my immigration office.....arghhhhhh!

Did my online 90 day report using IE 2 days ago checked immigration site today re status showing NOT APPROVED clicked on view top of page REJECTED bottom of page note please contact immigration where you got your visa have double checked all details again all correct

So too late for postal report guess i will have to go to new zoo at promenada

Remember to use their own visaservice G4T just next door ... sick.gif report back how it went please

Archived