Looking for a 2nd hand Ping Pong table

susanschwaiger

Tough question.

I'd ask the Pattaya Sports Club http://pattayasports.org/contact-us/

You might also check with http://www.collingbourne-auctioneers.com/ Really good staff (and stuff) at that place.

Unlike many Thai establishments, if you tell them what you are looking for, they'll call you. Free delivery & pick up as I recall. Haven't used them in a few years, but it was a nice place to wander around during the week.

I got an almost brand new set of tires for my truck there for 1,000 baht once.

Good luck!

I have one that you can pick up for free, it's not in the very best shape anymore though, eg some paint is gone from the table due to cleaning it as we often use it as a table when we have a bbq or something, though only 1 year old, I bought it at Big C I think it was for about 5000 baht. So yeah it doesn't look new but it's still decent enough. My rent ends at the end of October so I need to get rid of it before that. Just message me with your phone number if you're interested. I live near Pratumnak so you have to arrange a pickup truck or something to take it with you if you want it.

I have one that you can pick up for free, it's not in the very best shape anymore though, eg some paint is gone from the table due to cleaning it as we often use it as a table when we have a bbq or something, though only 1 year old, I bought it at Big C I think it was for about 5000 baht. So yeah it doesn't look new but it's still decent enough. My rent ends at the end of October so I need to get rid of it before that. Just message me with your phone number if you're interested. I live near Pratumnak so you have to arrange a pickup truck or something to take it with you if you want it.

Thanks, I need to talk with our condo manager first, because the table will be placed in public area.....Also I need to ask the opinion of my ping pong playing partner..

I will feed back to you ASAP. But at the same time, if sb else is interested in this table, you can "comes first gets first " though.

Thanks a lot!

Susan

Thanks, I need to talk with our condo manager first, because the table will be placed in public area.....Also I need to ask the opinion of my ping pong playing partner..

I will feed back to you ASAP. But at the same time, if sb else is interested in this table, you can "comes first gets first " though.

Thanks a lot!

Susan

Sure, if no one wants it I just dump it in the storage room outside and hope the house owner won't notice ;)

Archived