Extend VISA 30 days

Hi there ,

I DONT HAVE ANY KINDA VISA.

I been in thailand 20 days now and i wane extend my visa at immigration office so i can get 30 days more after these first 30 days has expired.

What are the requriments to get 30 more days?

Passport

Application

1900Bath?

Flight ticket?

Any piictures?

Thanks in advance :)

Regards Phil!

A visa exempt entry can be extended for 30 days at an immigration office for a fee of 1900 baht.

Passport plus copy of photo page, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

Completed TM7 application form with a 4cm X 6cm photo attached.

No ticket needed.

You can only extend by 30 days if you currently have at least a single (gives you 60 days) or multi entry visa (60-180 days) for visiting Thailand. If you don;t and only have visa on arrival which is the 30 days before you need to leave, then you can not ask for an extension because there is no visa in your passport, merely a stamp. You can leave thailand before at the 30 nday mark and re-enter for 30 days more by doing a border run.

You can only extend by 30 days if you currently have at least a single (gives you 60 days) or multi entry visa (60-180 days) for visiting Thailand. If you don;t and only have visa on arrival which is the 30 days before you need to leave, then you can not ask for an extension because there is no visa in your passport, merely a stamp. You can leave thailand before at the 30 nday mark and re-enter for 30 days more by doing a border run.

Incorrect and misleading information.

Visa exempt entries CAN be extended , once, for thirty days at a cost of 1900 Bht at any immigration office.

See post number 2 for detail.

A visa exempt entry can be extended for 30 days at an immigration office for a fee of 1900 baht.

Passport plus copy of photo page, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

Completed TM7 application form with a 4cm X 6cm photo attached.

No ticket needed.

Passport plus copy of photo page

Do you mean a copy of my passport ? The page with all my details?

Just 1 pic 4x6?

Regards

It's people like you who have no clue on the immigration policies of Thailand that help to create the confusion that is sometimes associated with these threads.

• Like 1