A Little Help Needed

Luke06

I was hoping that a kind Thaivisa.com member that lives in Bangkok could help me getting hold of a copy of the Bangkok Post from the day after the coup (20th September). The reason I want this is that a good friend’s baby was born on the day of the coup and I would love to frame or seal a copy and give it to the family so that when he is old enough he can appreciate that the day he was born was a significant event in Thai history. I also think that the newspaper from the day after you were born i.e. reporting on what happened on the day you were born, would be a great thing to have. Unfortunately I could not get a copy of the Bangkok Post or The Nation on that day and assumed that they were not available. It was not till later when I saw a picture of someone holding up a copy of the Bangkok Post that I realized that they were available but when I called the Bangkok Post they said that they were sold out. I really would like the whole news section but would be happy with just the front page. If anyone thinks this is a good money making opp then I am sorry to say that I lost my job a couple of weeks ago (genuinely so if anyone has any sales and marketing positions do contact me) and money is very tight – sorry.

Anyway if anyone can help please pm me, I am more than happy to go and meet someone in Bangkok if they have a copy they no longer want or were going to throw away. I know it is late in the day to be asking but this is my last effort as I have exhausted all other avenues.

Thanks, Luke06

:o