Bill Maher in Thailand

willyumiii

No, he is not coming to Thailand, as far as I know.

After five years of watching no television at all, I broke down and subscribed to True Vision's "gold package' so I can watch HBO, The History Chanel, and a few others I enjoyed when living in the states.

One of the programs I enjoyed most on HBO was Bill Maher's show on Friday nights.

I have been looking for it for a week now, and have not found it listed on HBO .

Is the program not available on Thailand's version of HBO?

If it is available, can someone tell me when I can view it?

Thanks in advance.

I don't understand. I created a watchseries account but when I try to watch an episode of Bill Maher, I am told that I must create another free account in order to watch it. There seem to be any number of free acounts that must be created to watch various content items on watchseries. Stradavarius37, could you please comment? Thanks.

I don't understand. I created a watchseries account but when I try to watch an episode of Bill Maher, I am told that I must create another free account in order to watch it. There seem to be any number of free acounts that must be created to watch various content items on watchseries. Stradavarius37, could you please comment? Thanks.

Read the user agreement!!!! After 7 days you will be charged a substantial amount for every one of these "free" accounts. If you open a few of them, then just forget about them, you'll be shocked when you get your credit card bill or see your PayPal account. Perhaps Stradavarius could comment on the costs of this service as well.

Read the user agreement!!!! After 7 days you will be charged a substantial amount for every one of these "free" accounts. If you open a few of them, then just forget about them, you'll be shocked when you get your credit card bill or see your PayPal account. Perhaps Stradavarius could comment on the costs of this service as well.

I didn't give them any detail other than an email address that I only use for junk like this. No credit card, no paypal, nothing. It did ask me for credit card when trying to watch HD. Other than that it appears the non HD is free.

Its like watching little kid pirates share the oldest forms of piracy known to man.

Come on do not be so cynical watch the show you look and sound like you could really use a good belly laugh. Get the corners of your mouth up and laugh or the world will run you over.Laughing is easier than frowning and you really sound like Ebenezer Scrooge.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Its like watching little kid pirates share the oldest forms of piracy known to man.

Come on do not be so cynical watch the show you look and sound like you could really use a good belly laugh. Get the corners of your mouth up and laugh or the world will run you over.Laughing is easier than frowning and you really sound like Ebenezer Scrooge.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png
I've watched plenty of episodes of real time.

Archived