illegal refugees in Europe and a legal thai wife ?

True, Ang Murk, has caused EU chaos.

We are all doomed , welcome to Britainistan.

anti-immigration and nationalist groups in Britain need to create a group of volunteer rangers similar to the American "Armed patriots"

to secure the Calais-Dover border and to stop the migrants crossing daily in the vans, they could station in Calais because Brittan has a bilateral agreement and British law enforcement agencies can work legally in France !!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merkel will be the cause of WW3 in the next 10 to 20 years for sure. Most of these so called refugees are moslems,they are going to want their own way of life,slaughtering animals by throat slitting ,mosques being built,not integrating and no desire to work

Cameron has shot himself in the foot on in/out referendum in UK ,most will want out now for sure

So how does that result in WW3? Multi-cultural societies are the norm these days.

No they are not , the other cultures that come to the west from places like Africa , Iran eCt etc , never integrate and become "multicultural" just left wing rubbish that has been shown to be just that ,over and over again .

my old home town in the UK was not multicultural ,it was and is even more so now DIVIDED.

I guess everyone has different interpretations. My UK hometown is delightfully multi-cultural as have been most places I've lived in the UK.

So i take it you live in a town with lots of Americans Italians , French people etc , not those from Iran ,Pakistan and Bangladesh etc.

So how does that result in WW3? Multi-cultural societies are the norm these days.

No they are not , the other cultures that come to the west from places like Africa , Iran eCt etc , never integrate and become "multicultural" just left wing rubbish that has been shown to be just that ,over and over again .

my old home town in the UK was not multicultural ,it was and is even more so now DIVIDED.

I guess everyone has different interpretations. My UK hometown is delightfully multi-cultural as have been most places I've lived in the UK.

So i take it you live in a town with lots of Americans Italians , French people etc , not those from Iran ,Pakistan and Bangladesh etc.

Quite, the Rotherham sex abuse scandal appears to be a distant memory.

Merkel will be the cause of WW3 in the next 10 to 20 years for sure. Most of these so called refugees are moslems,they are going to want their own way of life,slaughtering animals by throat slitting ,mosques being built,not integrating and no desire to work

Cameron has shot himself in the foot on in/out referendum in UK ,most will want out now for sure

Reading, Bolton and North London.

Islam does not approve democracy, the Quran orders the believers to obey a single authoritarian dictator (Imam , Caliph), laws can not be changed because the Muslims consider the sharia laws to be holy and a direct order from God and the Quran even went further by making those not obeying the sharia codes to be regarded as INFIDELS (Kafir) including their own fellow Muslims.

Quran (33:36) - "It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision."

Quran (5:44)- "Whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed is among the disbelievers"

Quran (4:59) - "O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority from among you..." Obedience is strictly limited to a government drawn from believers, not from the broader community.

why the Americans and others don't get it ??? trying to force democracy on Muslims is like trying to force feed them Pork !!!

wonder why they try to topple all Islamic dictators, learn the lesson from Egypt !!

Edited by marcofunny