Extension based on Marriage - Bad Report from CW!

You did not change from a non-b to a non-o.at immigration.

You apparently left the country and got a 30 day visa exempt entry that you then converted to a 90 day non-o visa entry. You then called it a 60 day extension because you got 60 days more than your 30 day entry.

You need to find out why your extension was denied. You can apply again during the last 30 days of the 60 day extension.

Thats exactly the case. I forgot that I actually went outside the country to cancel my old visa, returned and converted it.

Now I am still not sure why the 90 day card on the left is stamped exactly 90 days but the stamp on the right says 60 days.

Total confusion.

Just do what Ubonjoe advised, don't worry about the 90-days paper. When you get your extension based on marriage you will have to make the 90-days report around Dezember the 21., as you reentered Thailand on September the 22.

I had a bank statement from the day before I went to Immigration In Chaeng Wattana (some like to shortcut the name in CW) and was NOT accepted. Need to go back to bank, but 100 bucks on account, actualize the bankbook, asking for a new statement ... everything fine.

They also asking for four picture ... two on a page, with the address on top and the name of person on picture (picture size not less than 9x13cm).

Once I had a problem because the days before asking for new extension ... I interpreted the 30 days as not ho before. No I know, go before 30 days (visa process time) but not more than 45 days before.

I moved to Samut and they really came two daysvafter asked for extension, tonmy address and checked (with questioning the neighbourhood, they got photographed and had to sign a paper) do we really life here and how we are ...

Edited by MusV

WRONG

They must give 90 days and you should return and speak to the boss

This is not accpepatble stuffing people around that alrewady have a VISA

Unprofessional tire kickers

Oh dear...they MUST, must they??

I believe you apply and they may or may not grant your request.

Don't think there is any MUST about it.

• Like 2