Malaysia arrests 8 suspects helping to smuggle Bangkok bomb suspects to Malaysia

webfact

I like Malaysia officials. They mean business. I have seen them at "work" with Somali thieves during "Restore hope". No cash handed over there. a) it's not in their tradition, cool.png it's too goddamn dangerous if caught and c) they are paid OK to begin with (and perhaps d) they are intrinsically modest, that also helps). But there's something else there, there is the "love of work well done", it's not something you can put a price tag on

Yes, their prime minister seems to know quite a bit about business. But not the legal kinds.

I like Malaysia officials. They mean business. I have seen them at "work" with Somali thieves during "Restore hope". No cash handed over there. a) it's not in their tradition, cool.png it's too goddamn dangerous if caught and c) they are paid OK to begin with (and perhaps d) they are intrinsically modest, that also helps). But there's something else there, there is the "love of work well done", it's not something you can put a price tag on

As opposed to the BIB...."love of bath well done."

Well done RTP in getting some action from the slothful Malays .They usually spend there time looking for unmarried people having sex and arresting them.

That's the religious police in Malaysia and the police will only be called if those RP court some Muslims in the act.

I do hope that some of those arrested, were involved with the Thai bombings, and that they will

be at least interview by the Thai police officials. I also believe that the Malaysian police may be a bit better

paid, than the Thailand police, but there are only a few countries in the world, like Australia, Great Britain,

USA, and for sure Canada that have police forces, whether country or city forces that are paid a lot

better. In the US, a deputy sheriff was not paid all that well. My Father-in-law was one of these

and he was paid far below the wages of an RCMP constable.

The man in the yellow shirt may still be alive, but if he is, he is either laying very low with dyed hair

and new looks, or he is out of the immediate area, and is far from the crime that he committed.

More likely he is dead, as his bosses would not him to tell on them.

This bombing is a lot like the others, done by cowards, and low life criminals. This kind of thing makes me

sick, but it is getting to be a popular way to kill so many people.

I should have thought that the Malaysian Police would have more intelligence than to get involved with the "Keystone Cops" of Thailand.

The Malaysian Police carry a legacy from their days under the British and have a very efficient police force unlike the corrupt RTP. whistling.gif

I should have thought that the Malaysian Police would have more intelligence than to get involved with the "Keystone Cops" of Thailand.

The Malaysian Police carry a legacy from their days under the British and have a very efficient police force unlike the corrupt RTP. whistling.gif

I have had no need for brown envelopes in Thailand.

Maybe I am lucky.

Sad to say i hv been ripped off countless times by their southern counterparts.