Does anyone know if Scoyco jackets come with armour guards

School term finishes this week and I want to go on a tour around Thailand. I have already bought gloves, helmet and knee protectors but I need to buy a jacket with armour guards. Looking on Lazada I seen this jacket:-

http://www.lazada.co.th/scoyco-jk21-red-1855087.html

I can see that it has pockets to insert the armour guards but I do not know if they are included or whether I will need to purchase them separately. Can anyone advise me on this or recommend a suitable jacket with armour guards included

Cheers guys

JAF

I had a 'real' jacket, I bought the missus a nerve jacket and they both have the same poor quality protectors.

I bought a rev'it Airforce from Panda rider - for one its 60% white and black and its a hell of a lot lighter than the real and it's a much more comfortable fit. Was 6000b or something.

I bought some scoyco gloves for 1000b and all the artificial suede went thin within a few weeks. Again I bought some rs taichi gloves from paddock, for 3000b again flow more air, feel a lot safer and lasted for over a year.

It doesn't always pay to buy Chinese in the long run.

I have some nerve pants from 320sp which I quite like, although not crash proof, they have mesh areas flow a bit of air, much cooler than jeans.

Archived