New Airport

flyfrog

I am flying to the Philippines tomorrow, let's hope they have everything arranged for the good, we're going 4 hours earlier, no risks, you never know, haha

Best wishes Mate on your trip to the Philippines...I'll be wishing you the very best.Im moving to BKK next year so HOPEFULLY everything will be ironed out and working fine by then! Sincerely yours,Robbie Hartung ,<email removed>

Edited by Totster

I am flying to the Philippines tomorrow, let's hope they have everything arranged for the good, we're going 4 hours earlier, no risks, you never know, haha

You'd better call to be sure you're flight isn't cancelled. See THAI's recent announcement...

THAI Cancels Flights Due to Typhoon Xangsane

Thai Airways International Public Company Limited announced an advisory to passengers of the cancellation of flight routed from Bangkok to Manila, the Philippines, on 28 September 2006, due to tropical storms and the Typhoon Xangsane, advancing at a speed of 120 kilos per hour.

The Typhoon Xangsane has caused flash floods in the center of the Philippines, resulting in airlines’ announcement of flight cancellations. Disaster officials in Manilahas raised the alert level prior to the typhoon’s arrival, the first typhoon to affect the city since 1995.

Cancelled flights are:

TG620/ 28 Sept. Bangkok – Manila – Osaka 11.10-15.25-21.20 hrs.

TG624/ 28 Sept. Bangkok – Manila 15.15-19.30 hrs.

For further information, passengers may contact THAI at Tel. 02-356-1111.