Thai police spokesman Prawut suspects Karadag to be yellow-shirt bomber

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The police had to get this guy to confess one way or another... otherwise someone might have asked them to give back the 3 million baht reward !!!

Sorry But your kind of stupid sxxx stirring post is what puts TV posters in the eyes of Thailand down. Just one question how often do you clean your keyboard a day?

My veiw is this a too serious matter to take the piss Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind.

Do you think 'Thailand' reads Thai Visa?

No but without a doubt being monitored. 100% they may even be able to trace??

Does your DNA magically change when you confess to something? blink.png

If it didn't match the first time, it *shouldn't* match the second time.

And if it does? Then somethings not right in the kitchen.

Maybe they plan to test the rest of the 20 baht notes that the driver had in his possession at the time?

And then again, maybe not. IMO, DNA testing is vastly over rated in circumstances like this where people are clutching at straws over such a long time frame.

I would probably be skeptical of the accuracy of DNA extracted from a random , well handled 20 baht note even if the FBI crime lab was doing the testing.

Please read this foreign press it gives a bit more detail than the Thai press it seems this guy as a large scare on his arms

Quote " Some of the evidence comes from CCTV footage shot in Lumpini Park showing a yellow-shirted man suspected of planting the bomb at the shrine going into a toilet in the park, where he changed his shirt to a grey one.

The man seen in the footage leaving the toilet resembles Karadag, the sources said, adding after leaving the park, he took a public bus to the apartment in Nong Chok.

Karadag has a long scar on his arm, while the yellow-shirted suspect seen in the footage had straps around both of his arms, the sources added.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/bangkok-blast-thailand-security-official-found-new-evidence-1222459

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

"The latest piece of evidence is a video clip taken from a restroom at Lumpini park showing a man who looks like Karadag in front of the toilet"

"Personally, he said he did not believe the report as Karadag was smaller than the suspected bomber."

what exactly is he measuring here? a rather unorthodox interrogation method? Sounds like an identity parade is needed....

Ok it is time for a re-enactment. Dress him up put him infront of the same security cameras that filmed him in same positions and see how close the images come out.

Thats the first simple test. Same time, same conditions same cameras then compare.

The way he sits walks etc.

Please read this foreign press it gives a bit more detail than the Thai press it seems this guy as a large scare on his arms

Quote " Some of the evidence comes from CCTV footage shot in Lumpini Park showing a yellow-shirted man suspected of planting the bomb at the shrine going into a toilet in the park, where he changed his shirt to a grey one.

The man seen in the footage leaving the toilet resembles Karadag, the sources said, adding after leaving the park, he took a public bus to the apartment in Nong Chok.

Karadag has a long scar on his arm, while the yellow-shirted suspect seen in the footage had straps around both of his arms, the sources added.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/bangkok-blast-thailand-security-official-found-new-evidence-1222459

Any sign of burning in the toilet? I would not just throw items in the bin but I'd want to ensure they were destroyed.

Although doing this would also attract attention I would not want leave the toilet with those items still on me.

Edited by steffi

Any sign of burning in the toilet? I would not just throw items in the bin but I'd want to ensure they were destroyed.

Although doing this would also attract attention I would not want leave the toilet with those items still on me.

Don't know that are details the police should know remember he had a plastic bag must be for the clothes that he changes into. He could have taken it back with him and destroyed it somewhere else i guess

The police had to get this guy to confess one way or another... otherwise someone might have asked them to give back the 3 million baht reward !!!

Sorry But your kind of stupid sxxx stirring post is what puts TV posters in the eyes of Thailand down. Just one question how often do you clean your keyboard a day?

My veiw is this a too serious matter to take the piss Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind.

Do you think 'Thailand' reads Thai Visa?

You can bet Immigration does.

Left hand, meet right hand. It's clear the two of you have not been introduced.

THIS is what a Media Communications Director is for. One centralized voice for the entire investigation is needed here. One person that gives the official updates. Everyone else stays miles away from the media. It would save everyone a lot of grief.

Yes,but in a FB mad country,you forgot about the lure of 5 minutes of fame.

Your type of posts is what puts TV posters to sleep.

The comment about the 3 million reward given before an arrest was made is very relevant.

Right in the first instance. It's already been proven that it should with the right evidence matching........Magic at its best.

And if it does? Then somethings not right in the kitchen.

Maybe they plan to test the rest of the 20 baht notes that the driver had in his possession at the time?

And then again, maybe not. IMO, DNA testing is vastly over rated in circumstances like this where people are clutching at straws over such a long time frame.

I would agree with your post. DNA is a safety word. I will give the thai government one thing that they have learned from the western world. Everything is a photo op....clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Must be a bad day for Thai bashers

so now we know who are the stupid ones all those misinformation by Thai police was a coy they said non of the CCTV were working at Lumpinee Park guess they were giving false info. That's why they told Malaysian police that the guys they caught was not the bomber.

Edited by yuv06

We know, we don't know. We know, we don't know. We.....blink.png

so the DNA did not match! but now that he has supposedly confessed they will "retest" the DNA! give me a break! there is no limit to the incompetence of the Thai Police! they REALLY have to bring in outside (western) help to get the number of suspects below 15!

We know, we don't know. We know, we don't know. We.....blink.png

so the DNA did not match! but now that he has supposedly confessed they will "retest" the DNA! give me a break! there is no limit to the incompetence of the Thai Police! they REALLY have to bring in outside (western) help to get the number of suspects below 15!

Still posting nonsense I feel pity for you farangs can't help yourselves from Thai bashing read the link above

Don't know that are details the police should know remember he had a plastic bag must be for the clothes that he changes into. He could have taken it back with him and destroyed it somewhere else i guess

He could have had a neatly folded T shirt in the bag, also when he changed he had to get rid of the wig , Tee shirt and glasses- so I wonder if any of these items will show up, unless some one was in the dunny that was helping him, like Mr Snake, AKA Emariaili who has admitted handing the bomb to the bomber!!

He could have had a neatly folded T shirt in the bag, also when he changed he had to get rid of the wig , Tee shirt and glasses- so I wonder if any of these items will show up, unless some one was in the dunny that was helping him, like Mr Snake, AKA Emariaili who has admitted handing the bomb to the bomber!!

Well if you check the link the pictures of him shows he took the bag home with him after changing his disguise it was posted by the Nation at 1am http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Suspect-confesses-he-planted-shrine-bomb-30269521.html?

Now grab the taxi driver for giving false info I heard after his interview with the polices he ran back to his home upcountry

Edited by yuv06