looking for carer for 18 year old boy with autism

pattayamick64

that website greataupa will become very ,very popular with all the farangs living in pattaya one day when they get to 70 and 80 only wish i knew about it before my father passed away in pattaya last year ,it would have made my life and his life a lot easier in his last couple of months

thanks for your concern soihok ,,with the help from other forum users the website wwwgreataupapattaya.com has so far been a great source of information the site has registered carers with a wealth of experiences and refrences from past families

in regards to kidnapping it would be their worse nightmare dealing with some one that has autism and akso dealing with the nightmare from me who has special skills set that would be a nightmare to anyone

everyone in the world should be able to travel, even if they suffer from autism,old age,any disability,any race,anything att allbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

bye the way this 18 year old boy has already travelled to singapore,malaysia,and phuket for 3 weeks earller this year with a carer we found in singapore but due to the logistics and time of year this is impossible to have the same carer again .hence this is why we have came to this forum in the hope that some good help would be offered and so far it has and thanks for every one so far

Wish you all the best Mick and hope it all goes well.

You are planning something that I would never contemplate.

I live in Singapore, it is a world away from Thailand.

My advice is to have a family holiday.