Can you "resurface" Sunglasses in Pattaya....?

Chivas

Cant think of a better word for it !!

I got a pair of Oakley sunglasses supposedly original from Etihad in lieu of airmiles in 2009. Despite hardly ever wearing them they are scratched/marked quite badly. Assuming they actually originals can they be resurfaced anywhere in Pattaya ??

I could of course just bin them and get a 100 Baht pair off the Beach !!

I've got the same problem with mine. The covering seems to be coming off. Even though they barely used and always kept in a nice case. I researched Oakley's warranty, and it's limited time wise. I bought mine several years ago. I even did some research on some forums and the consensus was no luck in dealing with Oakley.

If you have any luck, let me know!

An optician shop may be able to get new lenses made, even if they have no lens correction at all. They may not have the exact same finish as the originals though. Ask around.

I had new prescription lenses put in three frames here recently. It cost me 900B per frame. I saw no point buying new frames as there was nothing wrong with them; just my prescription had changed.

I doubt very seriously that they can be "resurfaced" and I seriously doubt any company would ever do that. Cost prohibitive for sure

NOOOO

I took my Oakleys back to Somchai at the market when they got scratched and within a week he had returned then. They looked just like the day I bought them. He explained he had changed the lenses and the frames and only charged me the same as a new pair so only 200 Baht so got a bargain as well

Thai customer service at its best whistling.gif