STEAK - BEEF

jimmybbb

I have eaten at Beefeaters on several occasions and both times I was disappointed. The place is busy, touristy, and I certainly wouldn't want to spend my birthday dinner there. Haven't been to the Grill House but the Mantra or Cafe Des Amis would be my choices for a birthday dinner.

I have eaten at Beefeaters on several occasions and both times I was disappointed. The place is busy, touristy, and I certainly wouldn't want to spend my birthday dinner there. Haven't been to the Grill House but the Mantra or Cafe Des Amis would be my choices for a birthday dinner.

For me also these two address are the best I know.
But with rates in Western way ...

Mantra, Beachroad.Happy Birthday. MS

I agree, but not if on a low budget. They have a dress code, no shorts or Sandles except Sunday brunch.

Best to book and ask. Have eaten there many times never been disappointed.

Have a great birthday whatever you do and wherever you dine.

I also like the occasional good bit of beef and by chance i tried Steak and Company on Soi Lengkee and was quite surprised, its as good as if not better then Beefeater, not as crowded but being honest the service in Beefeater is slightly better. Beefeater just seems to be overly crowded , loud and them seem to want to get you in and out quick...some times I have felt pressured as the waitress are always asking if were are ready for the next thing desert and if you say no , the bill comes......sometimes they don't ask about dessert.

Mantra is top of the line , great atmosphere and for a birthday I would go there.

goodd luck and Happy b-day

Result: Cafe de Amis! It had been recommended here and when I looked at Trip Advisor it was rated #1 !!! In the hospitality business Trip Advisor is the holy grail! There are over 650 restaurants in the Pattaya area - to be rated FIRST is more than an honor, its nearly impossible!! ... Everything was good. Nothing bad! Ive been in the business over 20 years. I would be hard to fool. The place is very nice inside. Service very good and knowledgeable. Food good. I had Aussie Beef. It was good and I wanted more! 555 Had good red wine with that. The dessert was FANTASTIC! I had a sampler plate with five of their desserts. Excellent. My gf told them it was my bd and the owner and the wait staff surprised me with ice cream and cake and sang me "hbd to you! " I suddenly had SEVEN different desserts in front of me and each one was delicious!!! That's how you want it to end in the business - make sure your desserts are delicious and memorable! Thats the last thing the customer tastes and sees!! ... it was less than 7,000 for the two of us. My gf paid of course! 555 That included ordering good dinners for two, wine and a tip. .... Thanks again for your advice!!!