Castle Howchow Resort

Jessi

there is good reports about it,falang run.we were goner go with sam but never did.one of the forums stayed there a few yrs.ago not sure which one.

if its the same people that own it, SOONEERAT AND HOWARD.

Edited by meatboy

there is good reports about it,falang run.we were goner go with sam but never did.one of the forums stayed there a few yrs.ago not sure which one.

if its the same people that own it, SOONEERAT AND HOWARD.

Can Sam swim?whistling.gif

By the web site he supports Andrew Drummond.

Seem to remember about 4 years ago a ThaiV Isaan meet-up was scheduled to happen there (but t'was subsequently changed to Farang Connection in Surin). I think that the resort had been reccied by ThaiV management (perhaps ask George who it was or for reference to the discussion thread - Google is increasingly poor at targetting older threads).

Change to Surin was for access and alternative entertainments reasons, not an issue with the resort. CHW is fairly remote even by Isaan standards - that's not a vote against it if you are looking for a relaxing away-from-it-all resort

have stayed many times ,try to stay for sunday lunch as its very good ,need to book in advance.pool huge, great for kids as has shallow bits.understand how the hot water works as it can catch you out when its cold.Howard a very good host.several use facilities for day use good when not so far away .christmas event so good we are coming from new zealand.ps steak is from frenceh farm so THE best in thailand .if your only interested to spend 30bht stay at home and eat chicken feet.

I have intended to go there many times, but Life just kept getting in the way.... But last month made reservations and took another couple with us for the Sunday Roast and found it Wonderful.... Prior to eating we walked around the whole Resort and found it Amazing especially considering that it is in the middle of Isaan and far from any major cities... I can't say what the inside of the Cabins are like, but the Restaurant, Pool's and Gardens are very nice and well maintained... We will definitely be returning in the near future...

Pianoman

Kalasin, Thailand

Used to go swim there when I lived in kalasin, but now I live khonkaen it is to far plus many good places to swim around khonkaen, Howard is a good host a fellow Mancunian and the pool are is massive, has a shallow pool for the kids and a 50 meter one for laps.