Distilled Water

LeftFootRightEar

Do you have any reference for your claim that the drinking water in Thailand, from Nestle and whoever, is as clean as distilled water?

You can read what is written on the bottles. Reverse Osmosis, Deionization, UV etc. Then you may use the greatest source of knowledge, Google, to figure out, that water with removed minerals will dilute your body of exactly these. That's what "drinking water" does, as "distilled water".

But if you are a fanboy/girl of the water industry, keep going in ruining your balanced body and flush out all the stuff it needs. Don't forget to buy mineral pills though, to compensate thumbsup.gif

Well it sounds good on paper.

I how ever have first hand knowledge of it. I did a three day fast one year. I just laid around doing as little as possible. It doesn't take much to watch TV and read. All I did was drink distilled water I had bought in a supermarket in Canada. At the end of the three days My body had got rid of a lot of extra minerals My wife said my eyes were just sparkling. Not recommended as a habit but every once in a while it gives your body a chance to get rid of what it doesn't need.

Oh and I was hungry.

Enough of this nonsense the OP knows where to get what he needs. By the way use Google it will tell you any thing you want to hear.

Yeah, it's funny what you sometimes find in the Interwebs :). Drink distilled water to cleanse you body of minerals, which is utter nonsense. The same time buy some funky nutritional supplements to get the mineral balance back.

Why do you think our body historically evolved drinking natural water that included all what it needs? Now we are told to drink distilled water? Rubbish I say :).

Yeah, it's funny what you sometimes find in the Interwebs smile.png. Drink distilled water to cleanse you body of minerals, which is utter nonsense. The same time buy some funky nutritional supplements to get the mineral balance back.

Why do you think our body historically evolved drinking natural water that included all what it needs? Now we are told to drink distilled water? Rubbish I say smile.png.

before you reply read the article and think.

their is places in the world where the water is not contaminated by man but you would not want to drink it untreated.