Hotel recommendation central Pattaya

Felt 35

Plenty for that price!

One example is "Nautical Inn", renovated (!) pool bungalows (on the left side when you walk up from the beach).

Currently cheap for 1700.

Don't go for the main building or the unrenovated bungalows (worn out)!

Central as can be, left of Mike shopping mall.

Quiet as can be. Huge plot, pool and bungalows in the middle between beach road and second road.

Breakfast included but not great really.

Some newly built hotels in beach road Soi 10.

Might fill up to your budget of 2500.

Example is "Page 10".

More comfortable and bigger rooms than Nautical.

If I would not be so closefisted I would go there tongue.png

But really for 2500 you have many choices and maybe more posts here.

Comparable to Page 10 would be "Sea Me Spring" in Soi 10.

Only know it from outside.

(You did not state when you want to book. 2500 is for off season prices in the these places)

Edited by KhunBENQ

The "LK" group of hotels: LK Metropole, LK Renaissance (Soi Diana) and LK Empress (Beach Rd) plus several more are in that price range and have a lot of amenities. They are sort of French Renaissance high style.

The LK Empress is right across from the beach at soi 13 and has a popular breakfast and dinner buffet.

Edited by dddave

Plenty for that price!

One example is "Nautical Inn", renovated (!) pool bungalows (on the left side when you walk up from the beach).

Currently cheap for 1700.

Don't go for the main building or the unrenovated bungalows (worn out)!

Central as can be, left of Mike shopping mall.

Quiet as can be. Huge plot, pool and bungalows in the middle between beach road and second road.

Breakfast included but not great really.

Some newly built hotels in beach road Soi 10.

Might fill up to your budget of 2500.

Example is "Page 10".

More comfortable and bigger rooms than Nautical.

If I would not be so closefisted I would go there tongue.png

But really for 2500 you have many choices and maybe more posts here.

Comparable to Page 10 would be "Sea Me Spring" in Soi 10.

Only know it from outside.

(You did not state when you want to book. 2500 is for off season prices in the these places)

22- 25 October. Btw, I have been recommended Imperial, how is that place and location compare to the places you mention above?

Thanks.

I always used to stay royal palace or royal twins palace both large hotels, plenty of car parking space and off the main road. so reasonably quiet easy access to anywhere being on 2nd road not far garden plaza shopping mal (the one with the airplane sticking out of it) lots of Asians used to stay in tour groups but they where bussed about dailyand you had the pool to yourself most of the time .no extra charge for 1 guest. I used to purchase a members card then you could get a reduced rate fees around the 1500 bht mark per night now, I understand

Edited by nitnoymoy

22- 25 October. Btw, I have been recommended Imperial, how is that place and location compare to the places you mention above?

I must admit: don't know. First time I hear this name.

Does not mean much though because there are so many hotels in Pattaya.

I must admit: don't know. First time I hear this name.

Does not mean much though because there are so many hotels in Pattaya.

I think the previous name on "Imperial Hotel was "Montien Hotel Pattaya" if that tells you anything more.

Any room in the Corona building at the Areca Lodge will be pretty quiet.

Well within your budget, if you book direct with the hotel and join their ACE club, you will get the best room rate available and the card pays for itself if you stay 5 days or more,

You also get discounts on food and non-alcoholic drinks with the card.

Thanks for all the recommendations. I ended up booking at "Page 10", however still wondering about the hotel I previously got recommended "Imperial Hotel", but conclude that when the locals don't know its probably a rundown place or so new that its not well known!

Thanks smile.png

Felt

Thanks for all the recommendations. I ended up booking at "Page 10", however still wondering about the hotel I previously got recommended "Imperial Hotel", but conclude that when the locals don't know its probably a rundown place or so new that its not well known!

Thanks smile.png

Felt

Spotted this too late The Imperial is what used to be The Montien was and I believe still is a lovely Hotel. The reason non of us locals recognised the name is we probably all still think of it as the Montien.