Please Explain

Boorisoot

I would like to take oppurtunity to correctc statement made by Adminatrator errlier.

Khun Maizefarmer and Cutprice are not the same peoples. Maizefarmer live in Loei and Cutprice live in Saraburi.

The link for IP address is because all use the VSAT for communication. This connection is the sattilite connection which 9 people share to keep cost down.

Will Admin please correct this statement and get fact right before making strong comment like you did.

Also I see no reason why you ban Maizefarmer. He ask you a very good question. He did not challenege your auhtority, he did not challenege ICT authorty he did brake ICT rule.

His question was THAIVISA forum must be a free forum mean THAIVISA is better to have policy that not allow any view to be said on forum about the politics at the moemnt. If THAIVISA do this then THAIVISA 100% safeand no person can be accuse THAIVISA to alow good or bad bias statement for any side.

Maizefarmer ask you why THAIVISA did not do this and explain why he thought it much better for the forum, and you ban him this.

My opinion is that it is wrong to do this and to use your authority in this way.

Thank you so I can express my opinion.

Khun Chai