Out-of-control Thai cop to feel full weight of the law

webfact

Update

Police chief to punish cop who beat up taxi driver and fire bullets into air
By Coconuts Bangkok
now.jpg
BANGKOK:— An off-duty police officer who allegedly joined his friends in beating up a taxi driver and fired seven bullets into the sky with his handgun afterwards will face both disciplinary punishments and criminal charges.
According to a witness, taxi driver Thaninhanin Pramnak, 31, was buying a drink from a street vendor outside RCA, Bangkok’s popular nightlife area, on Monday when he teased his friend to pay for the beverage.
A friend of Police Lance Cpl. Boonseth Wutthiwinyucho, 27, thought the cabbie was talking to him and, instead of just saying no way Jose, slapped Thanin.
Thanin tried to explain, "I was talking to my friend, not you, bro," and punched the guy.
Boonseth joined the melee with about five other friends and they beat up the cab driver until he was unconscious.
cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-09-30

Police Lance-Cpl Boonseth Wutthiwinyuchon, is related to senior officers surely this is enough for complete immunity to the law above and beyond duty, we all know how Taxi drivers grudge paying a thousand baht for having a bald tyre for the twentieth time and need a good beating occasionally to show them who is the owner of the roads.

That cop should get a medal and a raise. Taxi driver's in Bangkok should all be he's up then shot. Or shot first then beat up....lol...for once I agree with the RTP

This guy has a small problem with taxi drivers.

Post of the day folks from the poster of the week.

I am glad they think it is funny. It makes the internet rage! it makes the suppressed people out there a bit more angry. It also make s thai cops complete losers. If he behaves like this, imagine his father. Lets get the father to lose his job so the son isnt protected. Thats all i want for christmas.

think your saying there are more and more cops, all levels being exposed for what they really are... immoral, incapable thieves and gangsters.

The total number of exposures is rising rapidly and hopefully it will soon reach a tipping point where the public will have no hesitation to demand serious action / serious reforms.

Bring it on!

Aren't police here supposed to account for each bullet fired from there gun and file a report or are they just given boxes of bullets and are free to fire off as many rounds as they wish?

What they suppose to do and what they do do are two different things.

The rules don`t apply, they are a law amongst themselves.

Aren't police here supposed to account for each bullet fired from there gun and file a report or are they just given boxes of bullets and are free to fire off as many rounds as they wish?

RTP have to buy their own bullets. That's why training consists of one shot a year.