Swedish Man Arrested And Charged After He Assaults A Singer From Walking Street Discotheque.

britmaveric

Mr Hans, I was informed reliably the B200,000 your friend paid was bail and it should have only been B100,000 that is why she begrudgingly returned it..What was the fine he paid in court??

No fine in the court because; as you can see from this thread: the case never went to the court.

And as you can also read from this thread: Kid paid 200 000, got a receipt of 100 000, and after contacting the captain, was returned 100 000.

It's all in this thread.

I will keep this thread updated as soon as I can. Just now it's not the time...

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Hans, I was informed reliably the B200,000 your friend paid was bail and it should have only been B100,000 that is why she begrudgingly returned it..What was the fine he paid in court??

No fine in the court because; as you can see from this thread: the case never went to the court.

And as you can also read from this thread: Kid paid 200 000, got a receipt of 100 000, and after contacting the captain, was returned 100 000.

It's all in this thread.

Another two weeks passed Hans, any news?

• 1 month later...

Hans,

Any further info? :o

It's all in this thread.